- Villa Sabine
- Villa Segunda
- Villas on the Gulf
- White Sands
- Bahia Paz
- Bay Watch
- Beach Club Towers
- Deep Water Cove
- Emerald Dolphin
- Emerald Isle
- Gulf Winds
- La Bahia
- La Caribe
- Lago Bonita
- Lago Bonito Townhomes
- Palm Beach Club
- PortSide Villas
- Private Homes
- Regency Cabanas
- Regency Towers
- Sabine Yacht & Racquet Club
- San DeLuna
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Pensacola Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida North West, Florida Main North West vacation rentals page.
Recent Pensacola Beach reviews
"We absolutely loved our beach front condo. We just had a couples' getaway for a few days. The condo was clean and had everything we needed. It was quiet and we were able to bring our other "family member" (pet) with us. There was a pet friendly beach area within a 10 minute walk which was perfect for exercise and a place for our pet to explore the beach. All the folks in the condo were friendly and helpful and we just love the area - Just walk across the street to Peg Leg Petes if you don't want to drive for a great meal! Also nice convenience store right across the street so we had everything we needed. Thanks for providing an aweseome getaway condo experience!"Guest: Vacationer Date of Stay: September 2014 Review Submitted: October 15, 2014View listing
"Honestly the pictures don't do this condo justice ... it's even more spectacular in person. Imagine standing in your kitchen waiting for coffee to brew and seeing nothing but beautiful water as far as the eye can see? Throw in the dolphins and I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming. We can't wait to go back. We left some beach chairs and a cooler there for the next guests ... so have fun!!"Guest: Robin R Date of Stay: September 2014 Review Submitted: September 26, 2014View listing
"We just returned from Portofino a few days ago and it was by far the best vacation ever!!! We have vacationed in the area for 6 years now and never have returned to the same location the next year..... but we will be going back here next year! They have thought of EVERYTHING! First off the condo- this condo is on the fifth floor of tower 5. The fifth floor all the condos have extra room on the balconies. So spacious and beautiful. They had lounge chairs and a table to eat on outside. Views were amazing all around and can see the bay and gulf from all over the unit. The grill is weird and didn't leave that yummy grill flavor. It was an electric grill :/ but still made smores on the balcony fun! Also on the areas of the extended balcony the 20 levels above you cant drop things on you. They are just sealed windows above. Now for the condo- Perfect! You can park your on the 4th floor parking garage and the elevators are just steps from there. The condo is on the 5th floor and the entry is beautiful and roomy. The whole condo is roomy. There were 8 of us staying here and NEVER felt crowded. The master suite is roomy with a huge master bath and closet. The other rooms were roomy too each with thier own bath. The kitchen is well stocked execpt for coffee filters!! The living room has a super comfy couch and TV with tons of channels. Now for all the extras!!- there is a beach access right across from tower five and was never crowded. The ocean and beach are just BEAUTIFUL! The week we were there the water was so calm almost no waves. There are umbrella rentals you can buy near the first tower or just bring your own stuff like we did and save money. There are floating beds, paddle boards and kayaks for rent on the gulf side. So beautiful! I am still dreaming about it. The bay side has the inflatable water toys. Soooo fun but make sure to go later in day cause they bring more out as the day goes on. We went one morning and that afternoon they had 2 more fun things out there. Sea doo rentals are fun and everybody is so friendly. The dophin cuise was a hit with the kids and the pool with open bar was amazing. The nachos were AMAZING! & lots of yummy drinks. The adventure package is the way to go as everything is unlimited as far as kayaks, sea doos, waterpark, & cruises....pretty much everything is included. I would go back here in a heartbeat and really cant think of anything negative. Just what vacation is all about"Guest: portofino lover :) Date of Stay: August 2014 Review Submitted: August 29, 2014View listing
"Always great to stay here. Perfect for young families w/young kids... Shallow waters,no currents-also great for older kids across the street for body surfing and the regular surf of the gulf!! Tons of ghost crabs on both sides for catching/releasing after dark!!"Guest: Goodpasture Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: June 16, 2014View listing
Pensacola Beach Travel Tips
On Santa Rosa Island you'll find the idyllic oasis of Pensacola Beach where snow-white beaches, swaying palm trees and gorgeous water views stretch as far as the eye can see. Whether you're looking for some peaceful solitude or a fun-filled family vacation, Pensacola Beach is sure to deliver.
Of course there's plenty of shoreline for you to enjoy, but when you need a break from the waterfront, Pensacola Beach is filled with excellent eateries where you can sample fresh seafood and other delicious meals. There are also tons of opportunities for hiking, biking, kayaking and other outdoor activities as well as cultural attractions to explore.
Things to Do
- Fort Pickens: History and war buffs will love a trip to Fort Pickens, named after Revolutionary war hero Andrew Pickens. The fort was built in 1834 and was an active military base until 1947. It's the largest of four forts built to defend Pensacola and the only one that was never occupied by Confederates during the Civil War. Today you can visit this historic site and learn about its military role.
- National Naval Aviation Museum: Pensacola Beach is home the to National Naval Aviation Museum, which is the biggest naval aviation museum in the world as well as one of the most-visited attractions in Florida. And it's perfect for budget-conscious travelers because admission is free. You'll learn about the history of Naval aviation and see more than 150 fully restored aircraft from the Navy, Coast Guard and Marine Corps. If you visit the museum on a Tuesday or Wednesday morning from March through November, you can watch the famous Blue Angels practice flying and aerial stunts.
- Pensacola Museum of Art: Art aficionados will definitely want to plan a trip to the Pensacola Museum of Art, which was founded in 1954. The collections focus mainly on work from the 20th century and modern and contemporary art in mediums such as painting, sculpture, paperwork, African tribal art and American and European glass. Some of the artists you'll see as you peruse the space include Salvador Dali, Fairfield Porter, Milton Avery, John Marin, Thomas Hart Benton, Alex Katz and more.
- Historic Pensacola Village: Step back in time and experience what life was like in previous years with a visit to Historic Pensacola Village. This spot features 27 properties found in the Pensacola National Register of Historic District, and 11 of these are open to the public. This part of the city provides visitors with a realistic look at the history of the area through exhibits, programs and museum tours. While you're here, take a tour of the Barkley House. Guides will you lead along the amazing architecture found on Zaragoza Street toward the home. Barkley House, built in 1825, is the oldest example high-house in Pensacola Beach that is still standing. Here you'll learn about the Barkley family, see what Pensacola was like during the American Territorial Period and enjoy the unbeatable views from the home.
Dining in Pensacola Beach
- Peg Leg Pete's: Dining out is always a fun activity on vacation, and Peg Leg Pete's is a top choice for residents and visitors alike. If you're looking for tasty seafood dishes, you'll find a variety of options, from oysters to clams, snow crabs and calamari. Meat lovers - don't fear- the menu features chicken and steak as well. Pete's creates a fun, relaxed atmosphere where something catchy is always playing on the jukebox, or sometimes there's live music in the dining room. Hospitality is important at Pete's, so you can be sure the service will be top-notch.
- Native Cafe: Another terrific option is Native Cafe, which as the name would imply, is owned and operated by natives of the area. In fact, the cafe is now run by fifth-generation residents of Pensacola, all in the Brown family, which include parents Joyce and Charles and their kinds Josef, Jesse and Arin. The eatery opens at 7:30 a.m. every day, so it's a wonderful place to start the day with a great breakfast like eggs benedict, pancakes, French toast or an omelet. Native Cafe serves lunch and dinner as well, so if you love breakfast foods, come back later for round two! Burgers, po' boys, fish tacos and seafood gumbo are all choices on the menu.