This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$257 - $357 per night 4-5 night min stay
$229 - $357 per night 5-7 night min stay
$475 - $2,675 per week 7-31 night min stay
- 3 BR/3BA Bonita Beach, Gulf Front, Sleeps 8, Pets Ok, Wi-Fi 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Bonita Beach Condos #184213
$125 - $300 per night 1 night min stay
- One of Bonita Beach's Most Luxurious Units, 1st Floor, Reserve Now 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Bonita Beach Condos #414972
- Coastal Florida Decorated 1st Floor Directly on the Beach 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Bonita Beach Condos #498265
- Bonita Beach, 1st Floor, 3 BR/3 BA, Sleeps 10, Wi-Fi, Pets Ok 3 Bedrooms+ 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Bonita Beach Condos #301093
- Luxury 2nd Floor End Unit with Westerly Views and Wrap Around Balcony 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Bonita Beach Condos #484007
$257 - $400 per night 5-7 night min stay
Bonita Beach Condos Travel Tips
Bonita Beach Condos Vacation Rentals Provide the Perfect Getaway
Laguna Beach is located in northwest Florida and is the perfect getaway for couples and families alike. From delightful white sand beaches to a variety of outdoor activities, you will find plenty here to fill a vacation. You will also find a variety of Bonita Beach Condos vacation rentals to choose from for your vacation lodging. Rentals are the perfect Bonita Beach Condos lodging choice for all types of vacationers because they provide the space and comfort you need to unwind during your vacation.
Plan a Family Day
If you are bringing your family along during your stay at one of the Laguna Beach beach rentals, plan a day visiting Laguna Beach's family-friendly attractions. One popular attraction is Rain Forest Republic Zoo World which features a zoo and botanical gardens. Zoos are great family attractions because they are both entertaining and educational. You can also plan a visit to Fun City if you have some amusement park fans in your family.
Enjoy the Water
One of the main attractions here is the pristine water, perfect for snorkeling, surfing, and every type of water sport. Test your surfing skills by taking lessons from a local shop such as Mr. Surfs Surf Shop. You can also relax in the water on a snorkeling excursion with a company such as Island Time.
Sample the Seafood
You can find many nearby popular restaurants when staying at one of the Bonita Beach Condos vacation rentals. A few choices include Bayou Bill's Crab House and Louie's Pink Shell Restaurant. The seafood selection is great here so be sure to try a seafood dish during your vacation. You can also buy fresh seafood at a local store and cook it in your rental to save on the expense of dining out.