VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This condo was perfect for my family! It provided everything we needed to enjoy our beach location! We cooked in for most meals and found the kitchen well equipped. We were impressed that bikes were provided as it save our family about $100 for the week! The bike paths on Sanibel are amazing! Highly recommend this condo!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: February 26, 2015
"The house was just perfect for our family get together holiday , very homely and a comfortable feel to it , well designed for holiday makers, Linen was a very good quality - and towels /beach towels also plentiful. All the appliances worked well (after us trying to get to grips with US equipment) Wi-Fi excellent also TVs.
What could enhance this home = A guide/manual , to explain how everything works ... tv dishwasher cooker etc, also there are a number of locked cupboards ,which we spent ages trying to get into , a little note saying owners personal cupboard would have helped.
We did have to dishwash every glass and silverware on entry .
I found the VRBO website worked very well and prompt replies to any questions I had. I use the sister company in the UK= Home away for my holiday letting property in the Canary Islands.
The price point for this house was set just right, not to expensive but not cheap either, So many properties were empty as we got into May (our stay -12th April - 10th May) With so many new properties being built on AMI I wonder if Rental rates will level out more.
Lastly the pool ...was greatly used, and essential to any holiday home ,again all very clean, we did have to sweep the leaves away most days to avoid them going into the water, which was no problem. Beach equipment / trolleys etc were ok, on our visit not left tidy by outgoing guests at all.
This was our 6th visit to AMI but our first to this house , I would rent it next time without a doubt. Big Thank you to John C.!!!"
Guest: john c.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 12, 2015
"We've rented vacation apartments all over the world, and have a number of strict requirements. This condo aced them all. We need:
1 a comfortable bed, and this bed was just right.
2. The best location in the area. This had it, with a pleasant view of the waterway we could watch the pelicans from the lanai while eating breakfast. The Gulf is a bit of a walk (under ten minutes), which includes a very wide, but beautiful beach. We preferred the pleasure of being right on the waterway, with the passing pelicans, dolphins, and boats. It was also nice to walk out to the fishing dock, even though we just watched and enjoyed.
3. Comfort and convenience are very important to us, and this condo was great for that. It had everything we wanted, and there were nice extra nice touches like a roll of paper towels and aluminum foil in the kitchen.
4. The Wi-Fi was good with a strong signal, which kept us in touch with the frigid North.
5. The parking spot was right outside our entrance, which made coming and going, convenient.
6. Barbara, the owner, was very helpful in the couple of times. I called her to help with some minor details.
7. The ultimate test of a condo is that our only negative was having to leave, but we are looking forward to coming back next year."
Guest: Jerrold F.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 3, 2015
"We had such a great time. The condo was extremely comfortable and just steps from the beach. Our puppy loved it. Michael was a pleasure to work with and responded to our every need. We liked it so much we will be back next year for a month."
Guest: Ben D.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 18, 2014