VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This was our third trip to Sanibel, but the first time staying at Sand Pointe. We had a marvelous vacation! Our condo was beautifully decorated giving us a tropical feel. We loved the location and extra ammenities provided by the owners. Having beach chairs, towels and umbrellas was a real plus. Then there was the screened-in porch.
There is nothing more relaxing than watching and hearing the ocean while feeling warm breezes over a cup of coffee or a coctail. Our trip was heaven on Earth. Thank you for sharing your wonderful home."
Guest: JudyDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 3, 2015
Loved this ground level unit. Hope to re-book next year!
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Loggerhead Cay, #251. I hope to re-book for next year!
Things we loved:
- LOVED the bottom floor location. Super convenient!
- Updated and well supplied kitchen
- The smaller bed and bath is separated from the rest of the condo by a door and small hallway. The bath isn't inside the bedroom - which we loved since we had little kids sleeping early in the evening.
- Very large patio - we easily pulled our kayak in
- Lots of pool/beach toys, a big float, beach chairs, shell buckets
- Loads of towels, plenty for 4 adults and 2 kids
- Twin sized mattress in the smaller bedroom closet that was perfect for our son.
- Quiet and family friendly development, saw lots of other families and kids.
- Traders was our favorite restaurant. Shrimp and white cheddar grits were out of this world!
We had a problem with the AC upon arrival and I only mention it to point out how quickly it was fixed and how attentive Gretchen was about the problem. She was very concerned and got it fixed right away.
Overall, it was a wonderful week and we will definitely stay again!!"
Guest: SusieDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 10, 2015
"We stayed at this condo during the Thanksgiving holiday. There is a beautiful kitchen, and the condo was very comfortable. It was right on the gulf, and we enjoyed our beach views and coffee each morning on the patio. Our children enjoyed the pool and hot tub."
Guest: Tracy-ann S.Date of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 7, 2014