VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Loggerhead Cay reviews
Loved this ground level unit. Hope to re-book next year!
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Loggerhead Cay, #251. I hope to re-book for next year!
Things we loved:
- LOVED the bottom floor location. Super convenient!
- Updated and well supplied kitchen
- The smaller bed and bath is separated from the rest of the condo by a door and small hallway. The bath isn't inside the bedroom - which we loved since we had little kids sleeping early in the evening.
- Very large patio - we easily pulled our kayak in
- Lots of pool/beach toys, a big float, beach chairs, shell buckets
- Loads of towels, plenty for 4 adults and 2 kids
- Twin sized mattress in the smaller bedroom closet that was perfect for our son.
- Quiet and family friendly development, saw lots of other families and kids.
- Traders was our favorite restaurant. Shrimp and white cheddar grits were out of this world!
We had a problem with the AC upon arrival and I only mention it to point out how quickly it was fixed and how attentive Gretchen was about the problem. She was very concerned and got it fixed right away.
Overall, it was a wonderful week and we will definitely stay again!!"
Guest: SusieDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 10, 2015
"Our family lives just over the bridge in Fort Myers and we were looking for a last minute rental and thought of Sanibel or Captiva. We needed to bring our little Yorkie Poo as it was so last minute. We found this unit and emailed with the owners and found we had NY in common! That was the beginning of a wonderful Thanksgiving week on the beach. The condo has everything one would need, VERY clean, even had extras for the beach like chairs and toys. We enjoyed being right on the beach, the heated pool, and the general location. We biked every day and were within great restaurants, coffee shop, light house, etc. The last part of the week was chilly but being right on the beach made it perfect - we could go walk and come back for some warm beverages then go back out again without any hassles of walking far or having parking issues. We came home with pails and pails of shells!! The owners were quick to reply to any of our questions as well as setting up payment in such a short amount of time. The check in/out was seamless and the management company was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We also appreciated the security at the complex. They were out and about every day/night. We look forward to renting this unit again!!"
Guest: Jennifer B.Date of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 4, 2014