VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My family and I stayed for a month is this clean, well-appointed condo. The owner, Barbara was wonderful to work with and met all of our needs in a timely fashion. The washer and dryer (in unit) are a huge bonus. The kitchen and bath included all basics and essentials. The balcony provides a view of the Gulf and is spacious enough for a relaxing cup of coffee. Getting to the Cresent Beach is a bit of a challenge, but once you get the lay of the land, it becomes easy to navigate. I highly recommend this unit for your next Siesta Key vacation."
Guest: Wanna be FloridanDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: August 7, 2014
"This is an immaculately clean, updated unit, with excellent air conditioning. Just a few minutes drive to Siesta Key Beach or Crescent Beach and to the restaurants in the village. Everything was supplied that we needed: bath towels, beach chairs, paper products, soaps, etc., all of which made things very easy. Check-in and parking were very simple. Condo complex is quiet, with nice pool area. Everything about the unit was great and we would definitely stay here again."
Guest: The D'sDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
"We've rented vacation apartments all over the world, and have a number of strict requirements. This condo aced them all. We need:
1 a comfortable bed, and this bed was just right.
2. The best location in the area. This had it, with a pleasant view of the waterway we could watch the pelicans from the lanai while eating breakfast. The Gulf is a bit of a walk (under ten minutes), which includes a very wide, but beautiful beach. We preferred the pleasure of being right on the waterway, with the passing pelicans, dolphins, and boats. It was also nice to walk out to the fishing dock, even though we just watched and enjoyed.
3. Comfort and convenience are very important to us, and this condo was great for that. It had everything we wanted, and there were nice extra nice touches like a roll of paper towels and aluminum foil in the kitchen.
4. The Wi-Fi was good with a strong signal, which kept us in touch with the frigid North.
5. The parking spot was right outside our entrance, which made coming and going, convenient.
6. Barbara, the owner, was very helpful in the couple of times. I called her to help with some minor details.
7. The ultimate test of a condo is that our only negative was having to leave, but we are looking forward to coming back next year."
Guest: Jerrold F.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 3, 2015