VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We have been coming to the area for about 20 years. This was definitely our favorite condo. We will stay here again next year. It is beautifully furnished and the finishes in the condo are top of the line. The bathrooms are like a spa with all the gorgeous quartz and tile. Everything about the condo is top notch. You can tell the owners take care of it and want people to be happy that they chose this unit. It is even prettier than the pictures. It has everything you could possibly want or need. There are paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, tissues, dish liquid, spices, etc. It is upgraded with the best of everything. The sofa and bed were very comfortable. All the rooms were also very clean. We enjoyed the beach and the great pool. We also enjoyed the Sarasota Marina and St. Armands for shopping and dining. The location is great. The private beach is just across the street and the public beach is about 2 miles down the road. Being close to the bridge makes it quick and easy to zip over to the mainland for additional activities. Check out Westfield Southgate mall for really nice upscale stores. It's just after you cross the bridge. We also enjoyed the farmers markets on Siesta Key on Sunday and in Sarasota on Saturday. Siesta Key can't be beat. Thanks to Vinny and Natalie for a wonderful and comfortable stay!"
Guest: KathyDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: July 22, 2014
"Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to stay at your wonderful condo. It was just what we needed and it had everything you would need while away from your own home. The location was perfect for going some many places. Looking forward in next years visit as there are still so many things we want to do."
Guest: kimberly k.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 5, 2015
"We've rented vacation apartments all over the world, and have a number of strict requirements. This condo aced them all. We need:
1 a comfortable bed, and this bed was just right.
2. The best location in the area. This had it, with a pleasant view of the waterway we could watch the pelicans from the lanai while eating breakfast. The Gulf is a bit of a walk (under ten minutes), which includes a very wide, but beautiful beach. We preferred the pleasure of being right on the waterway, with the passing pelicans, dolphins, and boats. It was also nice to walk out to the fishing dock, even though we just watched and enjoyed.
3. Comfort and convenience are very important to us, and this condo was great for that. It had everything we wanted, and there were nice extra nice touches like a roll of paper towels and aluminum foil in the kitchen.
4. The Wi-Fi was good with a strong signal, which kept us in touch with the frigid North.
5. The parking spot was right outside our entrance, which made coming and going, convenient.
6. Barbara, the owner, was very helpful in the couple of times. I called her to help with some minor details.
7. The ultimate test of a condo is that our only negative was having to leave, but we are looking forward to coming back next year."
Guest: Jerrold F.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 3, 2015
"Great condo with pool, large bedrooms and baths, and just a stone's throw away from all of the stores, restaurants and beach at Siesta Key. Very accommodating for pet owners, too. This is the second time we stayed in this condo and I recommend it highly. The rental agents were very nice, as well."
Guest: RoeDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 28, 2015