VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We've rented vacation apartments all over the world, and have a number of strict requirements. This condo aced them all. We need:
1 a comfortable bed, and this bed was just right.
2. The best location in the area. This had it, with a pleasant view of the waterway we could watch the pelicans from the lanai while eating breakfast. The Gulf is a bit of a walk (under ten minutes), which includes a very wide, but beautiful beach. We preferred the pleasure of being right on the waterway, with the passing pelicans, dolphins, and boats. It was also nice to walk out to the fishing dock, even though we just watched and enjoyed.
3. Comfort and convenience are very important to us, and this condo was great for that. It had everything we wanted, and there were nice extra nice touches like a roll of paper towels and aluminum foil in the kitchen.
4. The Wi-Fi was good with a strong signal, which kept us in touch with the frigid North.
5. The parking spot was right outside our entrance, which made coming and going, convenient.
6. Barbara, the owner, was very helpful in the couple of times. I called her to help with some minor details.
7. The ultimate test of a condo is that our only negative was having to leave, but we are looking forward to coming back next year."
Guest: Jerrold F.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 3, 2015
"The condo was as advertised! Beautifully furnished,and extremely comfortable! The lanai was lovely,as well.....comfortable with an amazing beach view!
We had every thing we needed, and more!
Thanks so much!
Peg and Nick Romano"
Guest: Peg R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 16, 2015
"Just wanted you to know how much we are loving your condo unit. So sorry that it's such a short stay. We leave on Tuesday, but the sun is shining and the weather is high 70's Fahrenheit. Crescent Beach is beautiful as always. The condo is very well appointed, clean as a whistle, everything works and we are thoroughly enjoying our stay. Very Floridian! This is our 7th visit to Midnight Cove and Siesta Key. It has been 5 years since our last trip.Normally we stay on the Gulf side. Bayside had been a very pleasant surprise. Thank you so much again…"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: November 16, 2014