VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This is our second time to the Big Island of Hawaii and we could not have been happier with choosing to stay at Paul's home in the Waikoloa Colony Villas for many reasons:
1) The location of the condo is perfect! You could stay in Waikoloa Beach Resort your entire vacation and have everything you need right there - restaurants, shopping, great beach, etc.
2) The condo itself is very modern with the latest and greatest of appliances, kitchenware, décor, etc.
3) The condo was stocked with EVERYTHING you need for the beach: beach chairs, towels, snorkeling gear, toys for the beach, etc. The only thing we had to rent was a beach umbrella, but other than that, the supplies saved us from spending tons of money on renting things.
4) Paul was quick to respond during the booking process and throughout our two-week stay whenever we had questions.
5) The price per night was beyond reasonable!
Thank you again Paul for making our stay such a memorable one! We cannot wait to return..."
Guest: Larisa Lu Lu Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 22, 2015
"We had a grate time!!! This property is very nice and very clean, owners are grate to communicate with they always will respond to you very fast and that is very important. Rental is located very close to the first pool and very short walk to the second one. Well equipped kitchen for any family traveling and planning to cook there own meals. Location of this property is very central to walk to any store and beach or Hilton Property. We had a grate time renting this place and I strongly recommend this property for any occasion to stay and relax at Big Island. We will definitely come back here and relax soon!!!!"
Guest: Eva T.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 19, 2015
"Amy was fantastic to work with for our unexpected last minute rental needs! My husband and I were very pleasantly surprised by the loveliness and comfort of the villa. The ceiling fans did a great job at keeping the villa comfortable. The housekeeping service was excellent as everything was very clean and well-kept (and I am picky). The location is just perfect -we enjoyed going for long walks in both directions from the villa entrance and you just can't beat gorgeous A-Bay Beach near by! The proximity of the other resorts and shopping plazas is another plus. I definitely want to rent this unit again next time we plan a trip to the big island!"
Guest: Traveling FamilyDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 21, 2015