This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$195 per night 1 night min stay
$150 - $200 per night 3-12 night min stay
$300 per night 1 night min stay
$200 - $225 per night 3 night min stay
$85 - $135 per night 3-7 night min stay
$165 - $195 per night 4 night min stay
- Banyan Tree Ocean Front Condo 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Banyan Tree #237993ha
$180 - $600 per night 5-6 night min stay
$950 - $1,895 per night 5-10 night min stay
$89 per night 2 night min stay
$235 per night 7 night min stay
$125 per night 4 night min stay
- Delightful Ocean Condo Directly Across from the Shoreline,Walk in Town 1 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Kona Islander Inn #48761ha
- Luxurious Oceanfront Condo Kona Hawaii Spectacular Lanai Corner Unit 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Estate Villas at Hainoa #200713ha
$149 - $244 per night 1 night min stay
- Oceanfront Studio at Kona Bali Kai Studio 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Kona Bali Kai #100404ha
- Spend Xmas & New Years in Kailua-Kona -2 Bedrm /2 Bath Unit - Kona Coast Resort 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 4-6 Kona Coast Resort #3661897ha
- Sun and Swim in Romantic Oceanfront Hawaiian Condo in Kona 1 Bedroom+ 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Royal Kailuan #132097ha
- Contemporary & Affordable in the Heart of Kailua-Kona Studio 1 Bathroom Sleeps 3 Kailua Village #212174ha
- Vacation on Island of Hawaii 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Royal Sea Cliff #3010477ha
- Four Seasons Hualalai Golf Villa 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Hainoa Villas #353519ha
$125 per night 2 night min stay
Kona Coast Travel Tips
Kona Coast Resorts Offer the Best Weather
Even if you have never been to the Kona Coast on Hawaii’s Big Island, you have probably heard of it. Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, as it is called by Native Hawaiians, is most well known for the Kona coffee produced there. To reach Kona Coast resorts, you will need a flight into Honolulu and a rental car. Kona Coast condos are on the leeward side of Mauna Loa, which provides perfect weather throughout the year for snorkeling, diving, and sunbathing. Each morning, you may decide to wake up to enjoy a Kona coffee at your Big Island vacation rentals while watching for dolphins or sea turtles from the balcony.
Kona Coast Condos near the Atlantis Submarine Tour
Chances are very good that your Kona Coast condos will be on the beach, making it easier for you to snorkel or scuba dive. However, you may want to sign up for a boat dive or tour of the coast to explore more of the tropical elements Hawaii can offer you. Deep sea fishing tours are also offered near Big Island vacation rentals. If you are feeling truly adventurous for watery fun, book an Atlantis Submarine. The dock the submarines leave from is a short walk from Kona Coast resorts. An hour-long tour on the underwater submarine gives you an educational experience that covers the coral reefs, tropical fish, and other marine animals.
Big Island Vacation Rentals Tell Tales of Captain Cook
Twelve miles south of Kona Coast condos, you'll find Kealakekua Bay which is the site of Captain Cook’s death. Captain James Cook died in 1779, a year after he found the Hawaiian Islands. Cook was the first British explorer to reach the area, but a skirmish with Native Hawaiians caused his death. When you leave Big Island vacation rentals for a day of fun, you can explore the bay which is a Marine Life Conservation area. Often Spinner dolphins, tropical fish, and coral can be seen when diving or kayaking in the bay.
Kona Coast Resorts near the Lawbreakers Refuge
For a day trip away from Kona Coast resorts, consider Puuhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park. South of Kona you will find 180 acres of national park that was once a refuge for ancient Hawaiian lawbreakers. The only chance of survival for many was to make it to the park and form their own society. Today, you can visit the Great Wall, wooden images of gods, and black lava rock shoreline.