VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent South Kihei (Kamaole I & II Beaches Area) reviews
"WE HAD A FABULOUS STAY HERE! LOVED THE LOCATION, IT WAS CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES, GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS, COFFEE SHOPS AND KAMAOLE BEACH WAS A GREAT SWIMMABLE BEACH! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE! WE ALSO ENJOYED THE POOL. THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
Guest: Kiheilover Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 5, 2015
"Great getaway. Lovely condo with beautiful well equipped kitchen. Comfy beds. Location is awesome. No rental car needed if you are a good walker. Kihei has fun restaurants and bars. Beach steps from condo is awesome. Great place to getaway from it all. Looking forward to coming back."
Guest: LRODate of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 4, 2014
"My Mom and I have stayed in this condo three times. When we are looking for a place to stay, we require something clean, quiet, safe, and affordable. This condo meets all of those criteria. It is particularly quiet because it is set back from the road in beautifully kept gardens. Here are some of the other things we love:
- There is always plenty of parking
- There is in suite laundry
- There is reliable Internet
- Charley Young beach is across the street and feels very safe for swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding (it is all sand and therefore has few coral and fish, but we have seen sea turtles there many times)
- There is a pool and a tennis court for each of the three buildings, but you can use any of them which means we are often the only ones there (tennis equipment can be rented at the front desk for $10.00 for the duration of your stay)
- There is a mirror covering one whole wall which makes the sunsets a magical experience
- There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch that can sleep two in the living room
- There is a full kitchen
- There is a Lanai with chairs and a table
- It is clutter free
- The grounds are lush and beautifully maintained
- There are BBQ’s outside
- It is a great home base and central to all things on Maui"
Guest: Eliza Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015