This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
- Beautiful Ground Floor - Remodeling August 2014 - Book Now - Kamaole Nalu #105 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #27925
$150 - $331 per night 5-14 night min stay
- Perfect Oceanfront Location in Kihei! -$275/nt Kamaole Nalu #305 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #309318
- Convenient Ground Floor, Oceanfront - from $200- Nalu #103 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #312848
- Prime Location with Amazing Views!! - Starts @ $275/nt - Kamaole Nalu #405 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #312855
- Absolute Oceanfront!!! Kamaole Nalu's Most Gorgeous Condo 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Kamaole Nalu #137651
- 2bd Oceanfront Condo Between Kam 1 & Kam 2 Beaches -Starts @ $150/nt!! Nalu #102 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #414286
- South Maui Oceanfront Condo! - Starts @ $200/nt!! Kamaole Nalu #304 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #343779
- Absolute Oceanfront!!! Kamaole Nalu's Most Gorgeous Condo 2 Bedrooms+ 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Kamaole Nalu #599801
- Ground Floor Oceanfront - Starting from $200/Night - Nalu #104 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #309309
$290 - $424 per night 5-14 night min stay
$159 - $225 per night 3 night min stay
- Fantastic Location - Beautiful Oceanfront Condo from $150/nt!! Kamaole Nalu #302 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #372290
$172 - $331 per night 5-14 night min stay
- New Remodel 2 Bdrm Oceanfront Condo!! -from $275/nt!! Kamaole Nalu #506 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #372287
- Oceanfront Condo, Beachfront & Island Views! -from $275/nt! Nalu #606 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #372301
- Gorgeous 2 Bedroom - Ideal Oceanfront Condo in Kihei! - from $275/nt!! Nalu #604 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #390426
- Oceanfront 2bd/2BA Condo in South Kihei from $200/nt! Nalu 602 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Kamaole Nalu #407073
- Family Friendly Ocean View Unit - from $150/nt Kamaole Nalu #301 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #314623
- Stunningly Beautiful Oceanfront Condo with Kamaole II Beach Views! 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Kamaole Nalu #184509
$125 - $250 per night 4 night min stay
Recent Kamaole Nalu property reviews
"We have stayed in this unit twice. The location is great, it is always clean. the only problem we have had is the dishwasher leaked and made the floor wet and there was no mop for clean up. This happened both times in this unit. We will definately stay there again."Guest: JeNay Date of Stay: July 2009 Review Submitted: June 29, 2011View listing
"I stayed here with my family (three kids, age 7, 4 and 1) and we loved it! Such a great view and such a nice place! I can very much recommend it."Guest: ANNA G. Date of Stay: April 2014 Review Submitted: June 24, 2014View listing
"This condo is nothing short of amazing. You go to sleep and wake up to the soothing sounds of the ocean waves. My husband loved it so much he recorded the sound on his phone just to bring it home. We were steps away from the ocean which allowed us to take early morning walks on the beach to watch the sunrise and we watched the sunset from the balcony every night. The condo is stocked with everything you need with a grocery store within walking distance across the street. The washer and drier in the condo is wonderful for people like me that like to pack light to leave room for souveneirs. I slept so soundly in the master bedroom with a perfect temperature breeze blowing in through the windows. The onsite pool was a nice alternative for swimming which was also a perfect temperature. I recommend as many Maui tacos as you can stomach and had delicious margaritas and mai tai's at Fred's also within walking distance from the condo. I had the time of my life in maui and and cannot wait to go back. I hope I get to and when I do, this is the condo I will request!!!!!"Guest: Jess Date of Stay: September 2011 Review Submitted: November 17, 2011View listing
"The condo was exactly what we were hoping for and as described by owner. Easy access from airport, great shopping and restaurants within walking distance and snorkeling right on the beach we were in front of."Guest: Susan Date of Stay: April 2011 Review Submitted: May 10, 2011View listing
Kamaole Nalu Travel Tips
Majestic Views of Haleakala Can Be Seen from Kamaole Nalu Condos
Enjoying the tropical weather of Hawaii is one of the best ways to experience the archipelago. Verdant hillsides, dramatic cliffs, and mountainous peaks constitute the island’s landscape while fun, camaraderie, and amusement compose the atmosphere, as you will see when you stay in Kamaole Nalu condos. Hawaii is known for its splendor, but that makes it no less amazing.
Wild Times Await Guests of Kamaole Nalu Condos
Wild, untamed species, thrilling activities, and unending beauty will come to signify your Hawaii experience. Kamaole Nalu Resort accommodates guests by providing amenities which add to the amusement proffered by Hawaii’s landscape. Kihei lodging options sit amidst nature’s finery, which is the main attraction in the state.
Enjoy the Amenities of Kamaole Nalu Resort
The Kamaole Nalu Resort is a wonderful place at which to reside temporarily. They offer a variety of amenities which will make your stay far more comfortable. Access to two pristine beaches, a saline pool, poolside shower, and barbecue area are provided to guests of Kamaole Nalu condos. Another great amenity is free high-speed internet access for all guests. In the amenities department, Kihei lodging options stand apart from traditional accommodation options. Plus, you can expect a personal touch when dealing with the owners of these units.
Why Stay Anywhere Else When Kihei Lodging Offers Proximity to Attractions?
Hawaii is spectacular even without any attractions, but there is so much to do that everyone will love the island chain. While staying at Kihei lodging, one will have access to such notable attractions as Kai Kanani Tours, Kelii’s Kayak Tours, and Makena Stables. Enjoy riding in the surf, viewing marine life forms in their natural habitat, and touring the inlets of Hawaii when you stay at Kamaole Nalu Resort. Other notable activities include boat charters and golfing at the Elleair Maui Golf Club. With this mix of eclectic amusement options, all guests of Kamaole Nalu condos should find pleasure in their stay.
Kamaole Nalu vacation rentals in Kihei are located at 2450 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753.