This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$229 - $449 per night 1-14 night min stay
- Beautiful Remodeled Ground Floor 2bd/2BA - from $275/nt - Kamaole Nalu #105 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #27925
- Convenient Ground Floor, Oceanfront - Starts @ $200/nt - Kamaole Nalu #103 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #312848
- Lovely Oceanfront Condo - Beautiful Views - Starts @ $200/nt - Kamaole Nalu #303 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #309296
- Perfect Oceanfront Location in Kihei! - Starts @ $275/nt - Kamaole Nalu #305 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #309318
- Prime Location with Amazing Views!! - Starts @ $275/nt - Kamaole Nalu #405 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #312855
$199 - $449 per night 1-14 night min stay
- Oceanfront Condo by Kam 1 & Kam 2 Beaches - Starts @ $150/nt - Kamaole Nalu #102 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #414286
- South Maui Oceanfront Condo! 2bd/2BA - Starts @ $200/nt!! - Kamaole Nalu #304 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Kamaole Nalu #343779
- Gorgeous 2 Bedroom - Ideal Oceanfront Condo! - from $275/nt!! -Kamaole Nalu #604 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #390426
$300 per night 3 night min stay
$169 - $235 per night 3 night min stay
$290 - $424 per night 5-14 night min stay
- Family Friendly Ocean View Unit - Starts @ $150/nt - Kamaole Nalu #301 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #314623
- Ground Floor Oceanfront - Starting @ $200/Night - Kamaole Nalu #104 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #309309
- Great Location for Beach Life - 2bd/2BA - Starts at $200/nt - Kamaole Nalu #503 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Kamaole Nalu #316977
- Ocean Front Location - Amazing Views - Starts @ $200/nt - Kamaole Nalu #204 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #372308
- Fantastic Location - Beautiful Oceanfront Condo from $150/nt!! Kamaole Nalu #302 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #372290
- New Remodel 2 Bdrm Oceanfront Condo!! - Stars @ $275/nt!! - Kamaole Nalu #506 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #372287
- Oceanfront Condo, Beachfront & Island Views! - from $275/nt! - Kamaole Nalu #606 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #372301
- Oceanfront Living is the Best!! - Great Views - from $200/nt! - Kamaole Nalu 602 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Kamaole Nalu #407073
- Great Location for Beaches & Activities - Starts @ $150/nt - Kamaole Nalu #601 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #32299
- Amazing Oceanfront Condo - Spectacular Views - Starts @ $275/Night - Nalu #605 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Kamaole Nalu #309265
- Comfort in Paradise - Ocean Front Views - Starts @ $200/nt - Kamaole Nalu #404 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Kamaole Nalu #626698
$199 - $449 per night 1-14 night min stay
$175 - $250 per night 4 night min stay
Recent South Kihei (Kamaole I & II Beaches Area) reviews
"Kristin & Marcelo-- Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your piece of paradise - the condo was perfect! We so enjoyed every aspect of your "home away from home". Beautifully appointed, well stocked kitchen, clean & comfortable and a great view from the lanai. Really appreciated having the beach chairs, umbrellas and other beach equipment. It made for a very relaxing time at the beach without the hassle of having to rent something. Good restaurants, shopping & sightseeing made for an exceptional vacation. We'll definitely recommend your property to friends/family and should we travel back Maui in the future, we'll be in touch! Again--Thank You!"Guest: Lois W. Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: August 12, 2014View listing
"It was just as promised! Clean and convenient. I loved hearing the birds in the morning. Beds were comfortable. Thoroughly enjoyable. Good spot on the Island as well. Thank you!"Guest: Hilary B. Date of Stay: April 2014 Review Submitted: May 10, 2014View listing
"In a word......LOVELY. My wife and I wanted to do something special for our 30th anniversary so we chose to spend two weeks in Maui as we had not been there before. Maui is beautiful and we had many unique experiences. Lynne and Sandy's condo was fantastic. Absolutely no problems and felt like home the minute we arrived. The condo is beautifully decorated and has all the amenities you need for a tropical vacation. We made good use of the easy to pack beach chairs, fantastic umbrella and coolers. The beach Kameole II is beautiful and we went to watch the sunset almost every night. Great snorkeling right at this beach. No need to go anywhere else. It is about a 3 minute walk through the condo development and across South Kehei Boulevard. I always wanted to see turtles and having one swim up to within about a foot from my face was really cool. The location couldn't be any better as there are many restaurants and shops all within a few blocks. There were boogie boards in the condo and we tried this for the first time as there was big surf one day. We both really enjoyed that. There was even flippers and snorkel masks in the condo but we had brought our own. Maui was really easy to get around. We drove the road to Hana one day. Drove up to Haleaka crater one day and I really recommend that. Drove to Lahaina a couple of times and went to a luau. Met a lot of really nice people staying at this development also. We would not hesitate to stay in Lynne and Sandy's condo again and we hope we can return. They are very easy to work with. Thanks so much."Guest: Rick and Liz Date of Stay: December 2014 Review Submitted: December 17, 2014View listing
"This condo was a great find in Kihei! I was pressed for time to find a place to stay for my month there, and Dean was AWESOME to work with...he responded to my inquiry very quickly and helped me get into the place last minute. Honestly, I barely looked at the pictures before I arrived, but boy was I surprised at how nice the condo was! The pictures do not even do it justice. The condo comfortably sleeps 4 and is more spacious than I anticipated. I had some other friends in Kihei, and their place was not nearly as nice as this one. There were plenty of towels/sheets/toiletries available for me when I arrived...Dean even had some laundry detergent and other supplies brought over my first few days there, which was a nice surprise. The area is gorgeous with plenty of shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores within walking distance. The beach is less than a 2 minute walk from the condo (which is at the very front of the complex)--basically just across the street. There was always plenty of parking at the complex as well, but you really don't even need a car if you intend on staying in the Kihei area. When I arrived at the condo, there was a small maintenance issue (toilet was running nonstop); but Dean had already checked in on it and had a maintenance man on the way. This condo is VERY well-maintained, and I felt right at home living there for the month. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to stay in a great area in Kihei! Thanks Dean!"Guest: Amber G. Date of Stay: September 2014 Review Submitted: November 6, 2014View listing
Kamaole Nalu Travel Tips
Majestic Views of Haleakala Can Be Seen from Kamaole Nalu Condos
Enjoying the tropical weather of Hawaii is one of the best ways to experience the archipelago. Verdant hillsides, dramatic cliffs, and mountainous peaks constitute the island’s landscape while fun, camaraderie, and amusement compose the atmosphere, as you will see when you stay in Kamaole Nalu condos. Hawaii is known for its splendor, but that makes it no less amazing.
Wild Times Await Guests of Kamaole Nalu Condos
Wild, untamed species, thrilling activities, and unending beauty will come to signify your Hawaii experience. Kamaole Nalu Resort accommodates guests by providing amenities which add to the amusement proffered by Hawaii’s landscape. Kihei lodging options sit amidst nature’s finery, which is the main attraction in the state.
Enjoy the Amenities of Kamaole Nalu Resort
The Kamaole Nalu Resort is a wonderful place at which to reside temporarily. They offer a variety of amenities which will make your stay far more comfortable. Access to two pristine beaches, a saline pool, poolside shower, and barbecue area are provided to guests of Kamaole Nalu condos. Another great amenity is free high-speed internet access for all guests. In the amenities department, Kihei lodging options stand apart from traditional accommodation options. Plus, you can expect a personal touch when dealing with the owners of these units.
Why Stay Anywhere Else When Kihei Lodging Offers Proximity to Attractions?
Hawaii is spectacular even without any attractions, but there is so much to do that everyone will love the island chain. While staying at Kihei lodging, one will have access to such notable attractions as Kai Kanani Tours, Kelii’s Kayak Tours, and Makena Stables. Enjoy riding in the surf, viewing marine life forms in their natural habitat, and touring the inlets of Hawaii when you stay at Kamaole Nalu Resort. Other notable activities include boat charters and golfing at the Elleair Maui Golf Club. With this mix of eclectic amusement options, all guests of Kamaole Nalu condos should find pleasure in their stay.
Kamaole Nalu vacation rentals in Kihei are located at 2450 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753.