VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Maui Vista reviews
Amazing vacation in Maui!
"We've spent 9 days at the condo and it was great. Centrally located and quick access to the water. The condo itself was great and had plenty of room for the 2 of us. Great view on the lanai, especially for looking the sunset. There are more than enough beach toys/accessories. Close proximity to some great golf courses. We didn't use the pool and bbq area, but it really seemed nice and well taken care of. Walking distance to restaurant, bars, grocery and more. I highly recommend this condo."
Guest: Francis C.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 13, 2015
"We just returned from a week on Maui. We've stayed in Kihei several times and really enjoyed staying at this unit in the Maui Vista. The condo complex is well located and close to everything. The condo itself is furnished very nicely and is quiet and peaceful. As others mention, the birdsong is lovely in the morning. It even has an ocean view peek, even though the owners don't advertise it. The sofa bed is very comfortable which was a big deal to our family. The pools at the complex are small, but we pretty much had it to ourselves when we went. Of course, we spent most of our time at the beach anyway. Charley Young (across the street) is a nice beach for swimming and relaxing, but no snorkeling. Try Ulua in Wailea for great snorkeling. Overall great unit with a friendly owner and good management!"
Guest: Chris in CarlsbadDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 20, 2015
"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 23, 2014
"My Mom and I have stayed in this condo three times. When we are looking for a place to stay, we require something clean, quiet, safe, and affordable. This condo meets all of those criteria. It is particularly quiet because it is set back from the road in beautifully kept gardens. Here are some of the other things we love:
- There is always plenty of parking
- There is in suite laundry
- There is reliable Internet
- Charley Young beach is across the street and feels very safe for swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding (it is all sand and therefore has few coral and fish, but we have seen sea turtles there many times)
- There is a pool and a tennis court for each of the three buildings, but you can use any of them which means we are often the only ones there (tennis equipment can be rented at the front desk for $10.00 for the duration of your stay)
- There is a mirror covering one whole wall which makes the sunsets a magical experience
- There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch that can sleep two in the living room
- There is a full kitchen
- There is a Lanai with chairs and a table
- It is clutter free
- The grounds are lush and beautifully maintained
- There are BBQ’s outside
- It is a great home base and central to all things on Maui"
Guest: Eliza Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015