VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Maui Vista reviews
Excellent condo for Maui vacation!
"The location of this condo is perfect! Across the street from the beach, easy driving access to all Maui sites, and with a beautiful pool area and tennis courts. We stayed here for a week and found the condo to be comfortable, clean, and well stocked for our stay. Located near restaurants and markets so we could walk to many places when staying around the Kihei area."
Guest: Mary S.2Date of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: July 31, 2014
"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 23, 2014
"It was our tenth year anniversary when I first heard of VRBO condos. The wife wanted to go to Maui and we found this gem of a condo built in the 1980's right accross the street from the beach. It was kind of big for just the two of us, and thought it perfect for a party of four - possibly more. It's located in the perfect spot in Kihei. It has its own swimming pools and tennis court, barbecue pit, and close to all amenities to gather your goods to stay put at the complex and beach. The unit is totally self contained on the top floor and is an end unit of the complex. we found the privacy as perfect as the view from the patio overlooks a pool, the street, and the beach - with well landscaped grounds. there are no nosy/noisy neighbors that can peer in as there are no units directly across from your view - perfect for our romantic getaway.
We found the washer and dryer exceptionally useful as we travel light and are able to avoid those costly laundry charges that you find at most resorts/hotels. I would recommend renting a car if you wanted to see all the sites of Maui, but if you and your family just wanted beach and complex activities there is no need for it.
My wife and I would surely look to book this VRBO again if we were to return to Maui.
A good to excellent stay!"
Guest: Hawaiian TouristDate of Stay: May 2014Review Submitted: June 9, 2014
"An amazing stay in a very reasonably priced apartment. Very well maintained and stocked, the apartment's many pluses, like beach towels and boogie boards, allowed us to enjoy our vacation without worrying about necessities ( btw thank you for stocking acetone, as we were unable to purchase it as Canadian citizens). If life brings us back to Maui I am certain we will take advantage of everything your apartment has to offer once again. Best, Alex and Tara."
Guest: Tara G.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 3, 2015