VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Maui Vista reviews
"My Mom and I have stayed in this condo three times. When we are looking for a place to stay, we require something clean, quiet, safe, and affordable. This condo meets all of those criteria. It is particularly quiet because it is set back from the road in beautifully kept gardens. Here are some of the other things we love:
- There is always plenty of parking
- There is in suite laundry
- There is reliable Internet
- Charley Young beach is across the street and feels very safe for swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding (it is all sand and therefore has few coral and fish, but we have seen sea turtles there many times)
- There is a pool and a tennis court for each of the three buildings, but you can use any of them which means we are often the only ones there (tennis equipment can be rented at the front desk for $10.00 for the duration of your stay)
- There is a mirror covering one whole wall which makes the sunsets a magical experience
- There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch that can sleep two in the living room
- There is a full kitchen
- There is a Lanai with chairs and a table
- It is clutter free
- The grounds are lush and beautifully maintained
- There are BBQ’s outside
- It is a great home base and central to all things on Maui"
Guest: Eliza Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"Great condo with everything included. Close to the pool, tennis courts and the beach just across the street. We spent our 60th Wedding anniversary in this lovely and quiet condo and simply loved it. The location is perfect if you like to walk to the shopping and eating places. This is our second stay in Maui Vista."
Guest: S&JDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 19, 2015
"This condo is pure perfection with Craig & Jennifer providing pretty much everything a traveler could need while in Maui. Nicely decorated condo with nicely appointed furnishings; an efficient kitchen with everything one would need to prepare a meal & gorgeous, roomy bathroom.
Being a top floor unit affords incredible views of the ocean & neighboring islands along with incredible sunsets. One of the pools in the complex is directly below the lanai yet the sound from it doesn’t carry up into the unit. The property is very well maintained and the management company & employees are friendly & helpful. Charley Young Beach is directly across the street from the condo and there are many good restaurants just a short walk away.
We had a fantastic week with our daughter from Seattle joining us on vacation. There was never a need to turn on the air conditioner as the trade winds kept it very comfortable. We will definitely return and rent this wonderful condo again with no doubts."
Guest: katDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: June 1, 2015
"My friends and I took a quick vacation to Maui from Oahu, and this condo provided for a great 4 night stay. We were traveling as a group of 7 adults, and, while it was a bit of a tight squeeze, the space was still very accommodating. The location is great -- close to the beach and a number of restaurants, cafes, and stores. We spent most of the daytime driving around Maui, but the condo was a nice, comfortable place to come back to at night. The owner, Dawn, is always quick to respond, and the company managing the rental is also always available to get in touch with. We had a great time, and I would be happy to book again if the opportunity arises!"
Guest: Victoria W.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 27, 2015