VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Maui Vista reviews
Comfortable and Convenient
"This place is perfect for small families. We brought our teenage daughter, who enjoyed having her own space in the upstairs loft. The condo furniture was comfortable and the kitchen was well-equipped with everything needed for cooking. We saved money by making most of our meals there (and we used the money we saved for fun excursions, like ziplining!). A cooler, umbrella, chairs and beach towels were provided, which made for easy and convenient trips to the beach. The location of the condo was excellent; the beautiful beach was just a short walk across the street, and the shopping and restaurant area within walking distance as well. We drove to different places around the island such as Lahaina, Kula, Wailuku, Kapalua...and because of the centralized location of the condo, everything was fairly close. Owners Laurie and Alan were extremely accommodating and responsive; they helped us through some booking difficulties (due to inclement weather), which we greatly appreciated. It was because of their understanding and flexibility with the dates that we had such a wonderful vacation. The management company was friendly and customer-service oriented. Our stay was very enjoyable."
Guest: J W.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 3, 2015
"Jim was really helpful throughout the booking process and also during our stay at his lovely beach condo! Whenever we had a question he was extremely responsive and very understanding. The condo is such a good deal and renting from him helped kept our vacation affordable and convenient. His condo is so well equipped with everything that you could possibly think of and need while you're in Maui- from a boogie board, 1 set of snorkeling equipment, beach chairs, beach umbrella, great beach towels etc. Its a great place to return home to after a long day of being at the beach. I was really thankful for the dishwasher and washer/dryer. Also both the queen bed and the sofa bed are really comfortable and the condo fit 3 people really comfortably! I can't wait to return to Maui again now that I know the best place to stay. I've already let the secret out to several friends!"
Guest: Juliana L.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 22, 2015
"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 23, 2014
"My husband and I stayed 10 nights. We had never traveled to Maui prior and had several questions about transportation and directions. Nancy was easy to work with and responded promptly. The bed was Very comfortable, the kitchen well supplied and organised. There was a dishwasher as well as washer and dryer. The walk in shower felt great after a day in the sun. the beach chairs, towels and cooler were an extra bonus. I would definately stay here again, and tell friends about this great condo. We were very close to Kamoale I beach and easy walking distance to Kamoale II and III."
Guest: Dorene J.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 19, 2015