VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Maui Vista reviews
Awesome Vacation !
"Loved the condo and it's proximity to the pool, beach, shopping and restaurants. Everything we needed was supplied. Would definitely look to stay again on our next trip to Paradise. Thanks Rick & Vicky."
Guest: MikeDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 8, 2015
"WOW! For the price this vacation rental can't be beat! Steps from the beach, all the Tommy Bahama beach gear you need for a good time, free parking and wifi, newerish comfortable queen bed in the master bedroom for a good nights rest, and tons of towels and linens. After 3 trips to Maui in the last year, with all stays in different condos in the complex, this Maui Vista unit has been my favorite by far. I tryuly believe it's the little things in life that make the biggest difference. This unit was well stocked with bathroom essentials including toilet paper, Sauve shampoo/conditioner, soap, even shaving cream. The kitchen was well stocked with supplies for BBQing and cooking including salt/pepper, spices, an assortment of salad dressings, ketchup, tin foil, tea, and sandwich sacks. Honestly, these extras are SO NICE to find in a vacation rental as they are costly to purchase for a one week stay. having them made us feel as if we were visiting our own beach house! We felt so much Aloha we added our own items to share with the next guests including Crystal Light power drinks, vegtable oil, soy sauce, and another noodle for the beach/pool. I'm looking forward to booking another stay in this comfortable and clean condo! and if I'm lucky enough hope to puchase a unit of my own at the Maui Vista in the future. Mahalo!"
Guest: Colleen N.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 7, 2015
Beautifully furnished condo near the beach in Kihei!
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Sarah and Cassandra were wonderful to work with and found our family the perfect condo! Location was great, the condo is very clean and had everything our family could ever want or need. The condo was well stocked with every condiment you would ever need. We loved all the extras and the beach gear was a hit! I enjoyed cooking in the beautiful kitchen! We will definitely be back! Thanks for a perfect Maui vacation! Mahalo"
Guest: Sonya K.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 6, 2015
"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 23, 2014