VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Maui Vista reviews
Great place, Great Location, Great Price...
"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 23, 2014
"My wife and I decided to spend our 24th anniversary in Maui from March 13 thru the 24th - our first trip to Hawaii. After doing a lot of research on where to stay, we narrowed it down and decided on this condo in Kihei. Wow, did we make the right choice!
It was clean, quiet, and had everything needed to make our stay feel like home, just as advertised by the owners.
We are an active couple and like to explore. So, of course we wanted to see as much of the island as we could. The condo is centrally located which made the drives shorter to the many places we visited.
The Town of Kihei seemed to have a lot of locals who are VERY friendly and helpful. It didn't seem to be as touristy as some of the other cites in Maui.
We visited a lot of pretty beaches while there and have to say that the Charlie Young Beach 2 blocks from the condo is where we spent most of our beach time, We even saw sea turtles and whales while sunbathing…. amazing!
The condo comes with beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers, and other things for fun at the beach for the whole family.
As far as the weather goes in Kihei, it only rained 5 minutes the whole time we were there. Lows in the upper 60's and highs in the low to mid 80's.
This was a trip to remember and we plan on coming back again. We would stay here again at Maui Vista condo #3316 in a heartbeat."
Guest: Tom & TracyDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 8, 2015
"This place was a perfect place for a graduation present. My daughter and I had a blast. Located right in the heart of it all. The Charlie Young beach was perfect. You could snorkel right off the rock formation. Sunsets were amazing. We zip linned, surfed, (at the cove right next to Charlie Young beach) walking distance to shopping, luau, Molikini snorkeling tour, (excellent.. Quicksilver) helicopter ride. We did go to the National Park which is 10,023 ft above sea level. Woke up at 2:30 a.m. to do this! But so worth it. Star gazing is amazing and to see the sun rise from the clouds... Priceless view.
This condo is amazing and has everything you will need. We will be going back next year."
Guest: TLDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 8, 2015