"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.
Date of Stay: September 2014
Review Submitted: September 23, 2014