VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent South Kihei (Kamaole I & II Beaches Area) reviews
more than we expected
"The website made the condo seem an oversell to get business especially when compared with the low price. The decorations were wonderful, the amenities from beach equipment to spices in the cabinets were great. The ocean view was super both inside and on the Lanai. The grounds, pools, BBQ were exquisite. Because of illness we had to extend our stay in another unit in the complex which made Daniel's unit all the more outstanding. It is close to outstanding restaurants from Café Ole to Ululani's as well as churches like Hope Chapel and Calvary Chapel. Bus service was frequent and "our" beach just across the street went from sand to volcano rock. Daniel was immediately responsive and helpful all the way. Highest recommendation"
Guest: Gerry B.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015
"My Mom and I have stayed in this condo three times. When we are looking for a place to stay, we require something clean, quiet, safe, and affordable. This condo meets all of those criteria. It is particularly quiet because it is set back from the road in beautifully kept gardens. Here are some of the other things we love:
- There is always plenty of parking
- There is in suite laundry
- There is reliable Internet
- Charley Young beach is across the street and feels very safe for swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding (it is all sand and therefore has few coral and fish, but we have seen sea turtles there many times)
- There is a pool and a tennis court for each of the three buildings, but you can use any of them which means we are often the only ones there (tennis equipment can be rented at the front desk for $10.00 for the duration of your stay)
- There is a mirror covering one whole wall which makes the sunsets a magical experience
- There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch that can sleep two in the living room
- There is a full kitchen
- There is a Lanai with chairs and a table
- It is clutter free
- The grounds are lush and beautifully maintained
- There are BBQ’s outside
- It is a great home base and central to all things on Maui"
Guest: Eliza Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"What a beautiful place to to ask my girlfriend (now fiance) to marry me. The lanai at sunset was the perfect place for my proposal. We had a friend over who had seen inside some of the other units there and she was in awe of how beautifully this one had been renovated. We are already planning to make reservations for the same condo next year. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience, I will recommend it to ask of my traveling friends and family...:-) :-)! :-) :-) :-)"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 23, 2014