VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent South Kihei (Kamaole I & II Beaches Area) reviews
"My Mom and I have stayed in this condo three times. When we are looking for a place to stay, we require something clean, quiet, safe, and affordable. This condo meets all of those criteria. It is particularly quiet because it is set back from the road in beautifully kept gardens. Here are some of the other things we love:
- There is always plenty of parking
- There is in suite laundry
- There is reliable Internet
- Charley Young beach is across the street and feels very safe for swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding (it is all sand and therefore has few coral and fish, but we have seen sea turtles there many times)
- There is a pool and a tennis court for each of the three buildings, but you can use any of them which means we are often the only ones there (tennis equipment can be rented at the front desk for $10.00 for the duration of your stay)
- There is a mirror covering one whole wall which makes the sunsets a magical experience
- There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch that can sleep two in the living room
- There is a full kitchen
- There is a Lanai with chairs and a table
- It is clutter free
- The grounds are lush and beautifully maintained
- There are BBQ’s outside
- It is a great home base and central to all things on Maui"
Guest: Eliza Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"Me and wife spent seven nights in Kihei Alii Kai and were thoroughly impressed with the value, location and quality of this property. Everything you need to live, lounge, explore and above all cook is provided in this condo. Just bring your flip flops and you're set. The rest of the reviews accurately sum up the benefits of staying here in more detail. I'll just add that Katherine was extremely helpful and the booking, checking in/out process was real easy. If you're on the fence about where to stay in Kihei as we were I would recommend that you just conclude your search now and pick this one. Enjoy!"
Guest: Tom B.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 25, 2015
"This condo is a great place to stay. Has everything you need. My three friends, my baby and I all stayed here and there was plenty of room. Its walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Would stay here again."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 2, 2015