VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent South Kihei (Kamaole I & II Beaches Area) reviews
"My Mom and I have stayed in this condo three times. When we are looking for a place to stay, we require something clean, quiet, safe, and affordable. This condo meets all of those criteria. It is particularly quiet because it is set back from the road in beautifully kept gardens. Here are some of the other things we love:
- There is always plenty of parking
- There is in suite laundry
- There is reliable Internet
- Charley Young beach is across the street and feels very safe for swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding (it is all sand and therefore has few coral and fish, but we have seen sea turtles there many times)
- There is a pool and a tennis court for each of the three buildings, but you can use any of them which means we are often the only ones there (tennis equipment can be rented at the front desk for $10.00 for the duration of your stay)
- There is a mirror covering one whole wall which makes the sunsets a magical experience
- There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch that can sleep two in the living room
- There is a full kitchen
- There is a Lanai with chairs and a table
- It is clutter free
- The grounds are lush and beautifully maintained
- There are BBQ’s outside
- It is a great home base and central to all things on Maui"
Guest: Eliza Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"This is a very good value and have no problem recommending it to friends and family. Owners were wonderful to work with on arranging our stay. Although there were no issues with the condo that we had to contact them about, I am certain they would have been responsive. As an additional endorsement, this condo came recommended by very good friends who also own a condo at Maui Vista.
This was our fourth trip to Maui, 3rd to Maui Vista, and first time in Angie’s 2302. We spent 10 days in in early June and loved it. True, there’s so much to do around the island we didn’t spend a lot of our time in the condo, but it was very nice to come to after a long day to relax. It was very quiet, and the fans provided plenty of cooling air flow in spite of some hot days. The kitchen is well provisioned and all the appliances worked great."
Guest: Dick&LandaDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 22, 2015
Searched for a location affordable and access for scuba diving
"Exceptional facility, diving access and cost best on Island. Quiet, yet close to public beach, not far for great snorkeling. Great dive shop close by with exceptional equipment, boat, dive masters/guides and personable. This was our second trip, and also to this condo. Great view from the patio, condo exceptionally well equipped, pool and area barbeque nice. Walking distance to shops, neat eating/happy hour places, and not far from farmers market, fresh fish venders. We prepared most of our meals in the condo. Will continue to have this condo in our future plans. From Montana, USA."
Guest: DanDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 18, 2015