VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent West Maui reviews
I checked four stars for "good" but it is actually VERY good
"We very much enjoyed our recent 5-night stay in this condo. As other reviews note, it has a wonderful location and it is roomy and comfortable; we hope to stay again for even longer periods of time. The spacious patio areas and convenient location near the pool and restaurant add to the "pros" of this property. Thanks to the family (owners) for making this available for others to enjoy via VRBO! Lynne"
Guest: Lynne L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 26, 2015
"Our family of four stayed in this well-appointed condo for 10 days and it was perfect. It was more than we could have hoped for. Located within walking distance of Lahaina made for fun family outings. The two provided bicycles were an added bonus that made us feel like locals. Puamana is a quiet gated community with beautiful grounds including pools and tennis courts. The sunsets from the upstairs lanai were breathtaking. The floor plan of the condo is spacious with the main living area and master suite on the first floor. Upstairs is an additional living area with two more bedrooms and a bathroom which was great for the kids to have their own space! It is so spacious that we are already planning a return trip to stay here with another family and it will easily accommodate us all. Our vacation was exceptional because of this wonderful place to come home to in the evening or relax in all day!"
Guest: Lisa R.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 29, 2015
"I will be brief! Condo was beautiful, well stocked and the perfect size for 2 parents and 2 teens. Location (both the condo as well as the condo complex itself) was excellent and a short drive from many of the places we wanted to go, and the beach was wider than many of the other hotels in the immediate area. Most important- we rarely use VRBO but working with Rob was stress-free: He was very organized, his renting process was fair and straightforward and he gave us excellent suggestions regarding where to eat, what beaches to visit, etc. We would definitely rent from him again."
Guest: Maui2015Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 15, 2015
"Stayed a week in this Condo in July 2015. There was myself, husband and two older teenage girls and we all had a fabulous time - it just wasn't long enough!
What we liked:-
- Booking was done via email and replies to queries were prompt, honest and polite.
- The price was very reasonable for a large, modern 1 bedroom condo in Maui.
- It was an easy drive to from the airport and we could park virtually outside the unit.
- The unit was recently redecorated and was very modern, fresh and had a feeling of quality.
- The beds were extremely comfortable - high quality with nice linens.
- The view was perfect. Although not right on the beach, the unit is elevated up a small incline and the unobstructed ocean/island view was right across the golf course. We enjoyed watching the golfers and never once missed being on the ocean's doorstep.
- The unit was so well equipped with everything you could wish for in the kitchen including a full oven, double door refrigerator with ice dispenser, quiet dishwasher, and more than sufficient crockery etc. There was even a Magic Bullet juicer in the cupboard.
- The bathroom was massive and the shower had two heads to choose from.
- The washing machine and drier were useful for a 7 day stay.
- Fast free Wifi.
- The lounge furniture was very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting looking at the view from both inside and out on the very large lanai.
- There was aircon and fans in the living room and bedroom plus a fan on the lanai.
- There was a free golf cart shuttle available to shuttle guests back and forth to the beach. Most times it was available as required, but sometimes it was just quicker and easier to walk to the beach.
- The beach cabana is FANTASTIC!
What we didn't like:
- The TV's were hopeless. No instructions and they were more frustrating than they were worth. We gave up in the end. Please put some simple instructions for their use. This has been mentioned by other reviewers so it is an ongoing issue.
- No mat to step onto after the shower. Not good to use white towels for this...
- The main resort pool was awful but the garden pools were quite nice and we had them to ourselves.
We would definitely stay in this condo again & I highly recommend it."
Guest: Brenda R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015