VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Gary was great to deal with, talked to him on the phone and he always had the right answers. The staff at the hotel were great. Easy check-in at midnight. Room was clean and had a great view. I would recommend this location to anyone and dealing with Gary was easy. Would stay here again on our next trip to Maui. One recommendation is to rent a car, as we seemed to drive some where everyday, to downtown or to a different beach."
Guest: mikeDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 24, 2015
"We were so excited and looking forward to our stay at this lovely rental after reviewing the many possibilities in the Kaanapali area. From day one, the owner Steven was incredible to work with. He answered questions promptly and precisely and was a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately our flight was cancelled on the day of arrival, and we were unable to arrive. In the future, when we plan a trip to Maui we will, without hesitation, choose to stay at this VRBO property.
If you like honest, reliable, and friendly VRBO owners who provide an excellent accommodation this is the rental for you."
Guest: DsiroisDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 24, 2015
"My wife and I stayed almost 2 weeks at this location and found that the longer we stayed the more we appreciated what it had to offer. We also would like to give high praise to the owner (Deborah) who was always great at responding to all of our questions along the way.
Just a few things I thought I would make mention of for future potential renters:
- the hotel itself was clean and the employees were quite friendly
- the beach in front of the complex is quite small, so we did not find that we stayed in its area very often. Instead, we walked to the south where we found the beaches much better (especially in front of the Westin)
- although the lanai is quite long, it is not very deep. We also found that the railing got in the way a bit in order to see the ocean (that and the other condo complexes). To help solve this issue we used the cushions from the chairs in order to elevate us
- the fantastic Kaanapali beach boardwalk doesn’t quite make it to this condo complex… but you can get to it fairly easily be either walking along the sand or cutting through the neighbouring condo complexes
- the condo complex was VERY quiet compared to the condo complexes that are nearby. We found that probably the biggest reason for this was that the clientele here is much older than in the nearby complexes… for us this was a huge pro, but for others who might be looking for more nightlife you may want to consider others
- there were MANY complementary (i.e. FREE!) services here that may or may not be available at other condos including: daily newspaper (for us anyway), laundry facilities (we were expecting to have to pay for this so this was a huge surprise for us!), dishwasher detergent, rice cooker, ice maker, valet parking (which we recommend that you use since the parking spots are VERY narrow!), BBQ utensils and boogie boards (well... not everyone gets a boogie board... just check with the rec center to see what is available). The complex also has a bowling alley (which we did not use), a mini golf course (which was closed at the time that we were there) as well as a number of video games and activity areas that we did not use (ex. ping pong tables / PS 3).
Again, overall, I would recommend this to others, especially because of the smooth experience with the owners that we had leading up to and during our stay."
Guest: Darek T.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 12, 2015
"Enjoyed two weeks at this resort, with a Danish relative. Condo worked well, enjoyed the view of the pool and ocean, including sighting of whales while enjoying morning coffee. Decor was well appointed, yet comfortable. Bathroom especially spacious. Construction going on was not a problem, and good to see that updates to the facility's main area are constantly addressed."
Guest: Marilyn T.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 28, 2015