VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My wife and I have been taking vacations for 35 years. The condo at Mahana (114) is by far the best vacation we have ever enjoyed. Breakfast on the patio, walks along the beach, sunsets, pool, hot tub, clean and comfortable condo, and much, much more. One little discovery was the beachwalk which we took from the condo all the way to Whaler's Village. Every day my wife reminded me that we are going to return . . . soon. I agree!"
Guest: JimDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 30, 2015
"the property was very, very nice. it felt like you were in the ocean because the condo was so close to the water. lots of rainbows, also. you don't get a sunset in November because the sun is setting in back of one the small islands to the left, think it is Lanai, if that's important to you. you have to go further south down the coast to see it set into the ocean.
thought the decor could've used a little improvement with colors, patterns and accent pieces and a few more pictures where there were some spaces for them. tv was on a strange angle due to the layout of the condo. a bracket that allows the tv to slide out and turn would've given better viewing of the screen although we didn't watch a lot of tv but to some it may be important! would've been very helpful having instructions for the use of the remotes by the remotes. when you arrive, you're tired and probably don't know where the paperwork is or least where the info. about the remote is in the instructions. seeing all those remotes after 9 hrs. of flying and airports can be quite overwhelming! also would've been help to have some instructions about the use of the shades, some were quite hard to work initially and we didn't want to damage them or force the operation of them if we weren't doing correctly, just little stresses when you're exhausted.
restaurants on the ocean are very close by, Duke's, which you can walk to thru the parking lot and the major hotel luxury resorts all have outdoor cafe on the ocean just a few miles south. great little local restaurant right across the street you come in on. in the s/c across the street and it's called Java Lava, I think. very eclectic and so, so interesting to take in all the decor. there's entertainment almost every nite and good food!
Owners are very NICE and accommodating and are very accessible. would recommend especially if these minor issues were addressed.
Otherwise, the amenities, the kitchen supplies, appliances were great. very nice condo with no noise problem from other units!"
Guest: Pam W.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 20, 2015
"Grant - The unit was as described. Impeccably clean and organized. One major benefit was the supermarket across the street, which was really handy. Who needs to make coffee when JAVA JAZZ is open really early for that caffeine fix and the coffee was superb. The resort was very clean, with emphasis on the pool area being kept in immaculate shape. This resort is right beside the Kaanapali resorts and beach, which have a boardwalk that is great for an after dinner walk and sunset view. The resort is very close to Napili cove for turtle sightseeing as well about 10 minutes outside of Lahaina which is a really funky place as well. Many thanks for allowing us the privilege of using your resort and see you in two years as we are coming back."
Guest: wies w.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 26, 2015
"My wife and I stayed almost 2 weeks at this location and found that the longer we stayed the more we appreciated what it had to offer. We also would like to give high praise to the owner (Deborah) who was always great at responding to all of our questions along the way.
Just a few things I thought I would make mention of for future potential renters:
- the hotel itself was clean and the employees were quite friendly
- the beach in front of the complex is quite small, so we did not find that we stayed in its area very often. Instead, we walked to the south where we found the beaches much better (especially in front of the Westin)
- although the lanai is quite long, it is not very deep. We also found that the railing got in the way a bit in order to see the ocean (that and the other condo complexes). To help solve this issue we used the cushions from the chairs in order to elevate us
- the fantastic Kaanapali beach boardwalk doesn’t quite make it to this condo complex… but you can get to it fairly easily be either walking along the sand or cutting through the neighbouring condo complexes
- the condo complex was VERY quiet compared to the condo complexes that are nearby. We found that probably the biggest reason for this was that the clientele here is much older than in the nearby complexes… for us this was a huge pro, but for others who might be looking for more nightlife you may want to consider others
- there were MANY complementary (i.e. FREE!) services here that may or may not be available at other condos including: daily newspaper (for us anyway), laundry facilities (we were expecting to have to pay for this so this was a huge surprise for us!), dishwasher detergent, rice cooker, ice maker, valet parking (which we recommend that you use since the parking spots are VERY narrow!), BBQ utensils and boogie boards (well... not everyone gets a boogie board... just check with the rec center to see what is available). The complex also has a bowling alley (which we did not use), a mini golf course (which was closed at the time that we were there) as well as a number of video games and activity areas that we did not use (ex. ping pong tables / PS 3).
Again, overall, I would recommend this to others, especially because of the smooth experience with the owners that we had leading up to and during our stay."
Guest: Darek T.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 12, 2015