"Our stay at John & Sherry’s place was absolutely perfect! There were 4 of us in our group … me, my husband & our 2 girls (13 & 14 yrs old). There’s so much to say, but here are a few highlights:
- The condo was meticulously clean!! The floors & counters inside the house were literally sparkling when we entered. Even the floor of the lanai was spotless! This was absolutely the cleanest place we have ever stayed … we’ve stayed in 5-star hotels, other vrbo properties, other professionally managed condos, but this was by far the cleanest!
- The view was amazing! The pictures don’t adequately reflect how gorgeous the view is from the condo. It was so easy to wake up to see the Maui sunrise, the golf course & palm trees in the foreground, and the blue ocean & mountains in the background. The ocean view was truly an ocean view; no need to twist or turn your body in a certain way … it was right there in front of you!
- The condo was very nicely furnished w/ high-end furnishings & appliances. The decor was professional, warm & tropical. Everything was modern & updated. All high-quality.
- The beds/mattresses were very comfortable. Not worn, not sagging, not too hard, not too soft. It felt new. The bedding, linens & towels were of high quality, too. Even all the beach towels were of very high quality.
- We had control of the ceiling fans, a/c, and refrigerator temperature. Nice to be able to adjust everything to our comfort level. Perfect!
- Location cannot be beat. Parking was right outside your door. Kahekili Beach was right across the street, Whalers Village just a couple of minutes away, and Lahaina, Honokowai, Napili & Kapalua a very short drive away. Kaanapali Plantation condos are very centrally located to all of Maui’s attractions. It’s very close to the “action” when you want it, but then you can easily go back to your condo for a little peace & quiet. Very easy drive to anywhere on Maui.
- Kaanapali Plantation was beautiful & grounds were very well-kept. There was a pool, tennis courts and a BBQ area that were very nice & clean.
- Condo stocked with everything you need including coffee & wine!
- Owners are wonderful! Sherry was very responsive & gracious. Great communication. Easy to deal with & pleasant in every way.
I’m sure I’m forgetting to mention many other things, but suffice it to say everything was absolutely perfect. We loved staying here & we wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. Thanks so much, Sherry & John. Aloha and Mahalo! =)"
Guest: Janice G.
Date of Stay: July 2015
Review Submitted: August 26, 2015