VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a very pleasant family vacation and this condo made the perfect home base. The unit was clean, bright and nicely equipped. The kitchen and baths are modern and up to date feeling. The decor was nice. The beds and furnishings are comfortable. The views are awesome. We have been staying at the Eldorado for many years and would very gladly return to this unit. We go for the beach time. The pools are not our favorite but we don't go for the pools."
Guest: JLDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 13, 2015
Hawaii is a gem of a place, but having the right acconadation polishes the gem.
"We were four adults, and two toddlers. Image have been on many vacations around the world, but our apartment at the kaanapali Riyal far exceeded our expectations. It was clean, spacious, and quite a large condo, not to mention how great the location was. If ever we return to Maui, this apartment will be our first choice of a place to stay."
Guest: Donovan G.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 3, 2015
"This was our first trip to Hawaii and we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at Maui Eldorado. All buildings are only two stories which made it feel less like a resort and more like a home away from home. The concierge (Troy)was very informative in helping us plan our activities. The property was beautifully maintained. It was just a short walk (or courtesy golf cart ride) to the beach and cabana. One of the two pools was nearby. This first floor Unit (D-105) was perfect for what we were looking for. It has one large bedroom and living room, two bathrooms, very clean, comfortable and well equipped with everything we needed including outside grill, swimming and snorkel equipment and a kitchen stocked with all dishes and appliances we needed. Everything worked fine but it could use some updating (kitchen, bath and laundry). The owners were very helpful and informative when we made our reservations. We had a wonderful time. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Deeb."
Guest: Judie G.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 15, 2015
"Stayed a week in this Condo in July 2015. There was myself, husband and two older teenage girls and we all had a fabulous time - it just wasn't long enough!
What we liked:-
- Booking was done via email and replies to queries were prompt, honest and polite.
- The price was very reasonable for a large, modern 1 bedroom condo in Maui.
- It was an easy drive to from the airport and we could park virtually outside the unit.
- The unit was recently redecorated and was very modern, fresh and had a feeling of quality.
- The beds were extremely comfortable - high quality with nice linens.
- The view was perfect. Although not right on the beach, the unit is elevated up a small incline and the unobstructed ocean/island view was right across the golf course. We enjoyed watching the golfers and never once missed being on the ocean's doorstep.
- The unit was so well equipped with everything you could wish for in the kitchen including a full oven, double door refrigerator with ice dispenser, quiet dishwasher, and more than sufficient crockery etc. There was even a Magic Bullet juicer in the cupboard.
- The bathroom was massive and the shower had two heads to choose from.
- The washing machine and drier were useful for a 7 day stay.
- Fast free Wifi.
- The lounge furniture was very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting looking at the view from both inside and out on the very large lanai.
- There was aircon and fans in the living room and bedroom plus a fan on the lanai.
- There was a free golf cart shuttle available to shuttle guests back and forth to the beach. Most times it was available as required, but sometimes it was just quicker and easier to walk to the beach.
- The beach cabana is FANTASTIC!
What we didn't like:
- The TV's were hopeless. No instructions and they were more frustrating than they were worth. We gave up in the end. Please put some simple instructions for their use. This has been mentioned by other reviewers so it is an ongoing issue.
- No mat to step onto after the shower. Not good to use white towels for this...
- The main resort pool was awful but the garden pools were quite nice and we had them to ourselves.
We would definitely stay in this condo again & I highly recommend it."
Guest: Brenda R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015