VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Just got back from Hawaii. This condo:
- The beach is private, clean, and literally steps from the door. The condo's biggest asset by far and the reason we chose it. Lots of turtles and beautiful sunsets.
- Condo looks just like the pictures.
- Instructions are easy to follow.
- Great farmer's market down the street.
- VERY hot and muggy during the day.
- Furniture is dated.
- Far from airport and tourist attractions (Road to Hana, the crater, etc)-- this may be obvious to some, but was not obvious to us as first time visitors to the island. Next time would stay in South Maui
- Lots of extra charges attached to this condo. Please note the extra charge per night per extra guest above 2 people (although it is listed as sleeping 2-4 people). Between this and the credit card convenience fee, taxes, and cleaning fee, ended up paying 40% more than the advertised price. This is in spite of getting a full refund on our safety deposit."
Guest: Fatima K.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 28, 2015
"I definitely recommend this property for any persons who are trying to choose a vacay condo on the west side of Maui. My fiancee and I had a ten day vacation for the New Year, and chose this condo. The view is amazing. The condo is EVERY thing we wanted; clean, beach side, close to shopping and restaurants, and as avid hikers, close drives to some pretty amazing hiking trails. It is a short 5-10 minute drive to Lahaina (where the night life is). Definitely book your next vacay condo with these owners (accommodating and very customer service oriented)."
Guest: SMDDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 18, 2015
"Wow, what beautiful views! This unit has two great view lanis. We enjoyed our stay very much. This condo is very clean inside and everything works as it should. It comes with the basics you will need during your stay to keep you comfortable and entertained.
The assigned underground parking is great to keep your car cool during the day and you know you will always have your spot when you return to your see your view. The management staff is wonderful! You will not be disappointed with the view or this condo. Overall a very good experience."
Guest: Alan E.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 3, 2015
"Thank you Beth for the stay at your place. Your condo had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Being in the middle of great beaches and snorkeling spots kept traveling to a minimum...more fun time. Having markets close by was a big plus as well. Maui being as expensive as it is for dining had us cooking our own food. Having BBQ just steps from your place made it so enjoyable dining and watching the beautiful sunsets with the other guest. That sense of community at your place made our vacation. This is the first time we made friends on a vacation. Did I mention the private beaches, snorkeling just steps away? How about seeing turtles crawl up the beach and sleep...... every day? Beth you have an awesome place. We will be back. much mahalos..."
Guest: dukeDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 19, 2015