VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Had a great stay at this golf villa in Kapalua. At first, I was a little worried that we were staying too far off the beach. However, the Kapalua Shuttle service is outstanding. Just call them up and they pick you up at your door within 5 to 10 minutes and will take you to any of the 4 excellent beaches in Kapalua. Call them up again when you’ve had too much sun and they pick you up at the beach. It beats trying to find a parking place.
No, it’s not one of the remodeled units but the price is fair. I doubt you can find a better deal for a Kapalua villa. We didn’t mind that furnishings in the unit were older. You’re in Maui, you shouldn’t be spending much time indoors! We were in the villa primarily to eat breakfast, lunch, and sleep.
The view from the lanai is terrific. Get a glass of wine and enjoy the Maui sunsets.
The only issue we had was a missing pool gate key but that was resolved to our satisfaction by the owner."
Guest: Carmel Indiana familyDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 14, 2015
"This villa was perfect for our Maui vacation! Lori and Steve were excellent to deal with and everything went smoothly. We were thrilled to have a large, private lanai with a beautiful view of the golf course's 10th fairway and the ocean in the distance. The villa was as described and as pictured; spacious and very well maintained in immaculate grounds. Close to beaches, restaurants, pools, bbqs, and spas...and if you tire of walking the Kapalua resort shuttle was available, prompt and reliable (free). We hope to be back soon!"
Guest: A guest from Swift Current, SKDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 28, 2015
"My husband and I loved this perfect one bedroom condo in the Kapalua Golf Villas. The condo is right on the Bay course with stunning views of the ocean which made for amazing sunset viewing nightly.
Here is why we loved it:
- Beautiful Grounds
- Peaceful surroundings.
- The pool, which is right outside the condo with lounge chairs and tables. (and a bbq)
- My husband brought his clubs and was given a discount on the golf fees because we were staying on the property. He had a memorable day on the course.
- The condo was clean, has everything you need and the bed was very comfortable.
- Kapalua Bay was amazing for snorkeling - we saw turtles on the first time out!
- The hiking/walking within the property was great - there are several trails you can try - we loved the Coastal Trail.
- The shuttle was great and we used it a few times - we mostly walked to the store and the great restaurants on the property. We loved Merriman's for Happy Hour and Pineapple Grill for lunch.
Mark was great to work with and I already told him we want to come back!"
Guest: L&PDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 20, 2015