VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We stayed for a week; part work part play and I have to say there was a lot we enjoyed with the condo.
1. It's in one of the best locations on the whole property. Corner unit and a close to/view of the pool.
2. Being an upstairs unit is WAY better than ground floor. The balcony was small but still big enough to just chill. Also was really nice to leave doors and windows open for the breeze while we were away.
3. It was just the two of us but it was nice having the 2 bed/bath so we each had our own bathroom.
4. Thank you so much for supplying the beach chairs, cooler, etc. Came in really handy!
5. Place was simple. A little worn and stained in a few areas but I'm certain it's seen its fair share of wet swimsuits and sandy feet.
6. The master bed was very comfy and that was a treat!
7. Best was its proximity to old town Lahaina. So nice to just walk to all shops and restaurants. Also so close to the main highway so really easy to get around.
8. Oh yea and the salt water pool is really nice!!!
Guest: M. C.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 7, 2015
"There were two of us, so the condo had more than enough space for us. And we loved being withing walking distance of downtown Lahaina, and walked downtown to eat every night. We were a little concerned about being close to the main highway, but we didn't hear a thing. The bed was comfortable, making for a good nights sleep. The place was clean, and everything was in working order. We have no reservations recommending this property.
A couple of things to be aware of. We paid for parking, which seemed extravagant. However, on-street parking seemed difficult to come by, so we figured it was worth the extra expense, especially since the car was in back away from any action. The other item is the air conditioners, which can be a bit noisy if you aren't used to them. For us, we turned the one in the bedroom off at night, leaving the one in the living room run. That worked well, and in hindsight, we probably could have gotten by without using them at all."
Guest: Jim M.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 20, 2015
Great location, Comfortable for 4 adults (not really 6)
"The owner was very gracious regarding my concerns, and immediately responsive to my communications. The condo was clean and comfortable. You can't beat the location. Kitchen well stocked, and meal-prep ready. King size bed and twin beds Very! Comfortable! The sleeper couch really isn't suited for adults, the mattress is thin and the springs pretty pokey, BUT I think a couple of kids would have no problem sleeping there. Unit easily cooled w/overhead fans, required minimal use of the AC. I would rent again without hesitation (for 4 adults that is, not 6)"
Guest: Ann N.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 13, 2015