VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The owners were great to work with and provided proactive communications before our stay. The condo was very neat and clean and had lots of extras including lots of towels, 4 or 5 sets of snorkeling gear, 4 or 5 body boards, sundry items in the bathrooms, and most kitchen items one might need. The location in Lahaina is terrific; a short walk to all the shops, restaurants, a grocery, and the waterfront. The only "down side"... the patio is quite small, only allowing 2 at a time to sit on the patio. As a 3 person stay, that detracted from our experience a bit... although we knew before our stay the patio was quite small based on the photos. Aside from that, a great condo and overall experience."
Guest: John B.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"We very much enjoyed our stay at Aina Nalu. The condo was very clean and tidy, nice linens, awesome beach towels and great presentation upon arrival. The room doesn't offer a view of any sorts but who spends time in a room when you're in Hawaii anyway! It's a short, easy walk to town. James was very easy to work with and takes excellent care of his rental."
Guest: Kelli J.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 22, 2015
"We stayed for a week; part work part play and I have to say there was a lot we enjoyed with the condo.
1. It's in one of the best locations on the whole property. Corner unit and a close to/view of the pool.
2. Being an upstairs unit is WAY better than ground floor. The balcony was small but still big enough to just chill. Also was really nice to leave doors and windows open for the breeze while we were away.
3. It was just the two of us but it was nice having the 2 bed/bath so we each had our own bathroom.
4. Thank you so much for supplying the beach chairs, cooler, etc. Came in really handy!
5. Place was simple. A little worn and stained in a few areas but I'm certain it's seen its fair share of wet swimsuits and sandy feet.
6. The master bed was very comfy and that was a treat!
7. Best was its proximity to old town Lahaina. So nice to just walk to all shops and restaurants. Also so close to the main highway so really easy to get around.
8. Oh yea and the salt water pool is really nice!!!
Guest: M. C.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 7, 2015