VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We stayed in this unit for 9 nights and it was beyond what I was expecting! Our family and friends were extremely jealous of our place. This unit had everything we could ask for and extras. I really enjoyed having the beach chairs, the boogie boards and the tubes for the pool we definitely used them the entire time we were there. The beds were comfortable and this unit is in a great location with access to both of the pools on site. Walk out the back door there's the small pool, walk out the front door there is the big pool. I loved everything about not only our unit but I loved everything about the location and the complex. Walking distance to downtown Lahaina and in close proximity to all sorts of beautiful beaches. I will definitely stay in this unit again on our next vacation to Maui!"
Guest: Love4SharksSJDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 11, 2015
"We stayed for a week; part work part play and I have to say there was a lot we enjoyed with the condo.
1. It's in one of the best locations on the whole property. Corner unit and a close to/view of the pool.
2. Being an upstairs unit is WAY better than ground floor. The balcony was small but still big enough to just chill. Also was really nice to leave doors and windows open for the breeze while we were away.
3. It was just the two of us but it was nice having the 2 bed/bath so we each had our own bathroom.
4. Thank you so much for supplying the beach chairs, cooler, etc. Came in really handy!
5. Place was simple. A little worn and stained in a few areas but I'm certain it's seen its fair share of wet swimsuits and sandy feet.
6. The master bed was very comfy and that was a treat!
7. Best was its proximity to old town Lahaina. So nice to just walk to all shops and restaurants. Also so close to the main highway so really easy to get around.
8. Oh yea and the salt water pool is really nice!!!
Guest: M. C.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 7, 2015
"Loved staying here!!! It was perfect for our vacation - clean, convenient, and cozy. We used the pools everyday! Walking distance to all of the good little shops. Definitely will stay here again when we visit Maui. It was perfect :)"
Guest: Lisa L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 30, 2015