VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I was there with my sister for my 60th birthday. No AC but not necessary. It's the end unit so has very nice cross breezes throughout except for the middle bedroom. Even so, as previously mentioned plenty of fans and ceiling fans in all the bedrooms. Fabulous to be right on the beach with great sunsets and nice patio. Lahaina Safeway very close for groceries. Nice layout and new appliances. Everything you need for cooking and room for everyone. Owners also very generous about late checkout.
Highly recommended! I would love to go back!"
Guest: Beach loverDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 17, 2015
Great location, Comfortable for 4 adults (not really 6)
"The owner was very gracious regarding my concerns, and immediately responsive to my communications. The condo was clean and comfortable. You can't beat the location. Kitchen well stocked, and meal-prep ready. King size bed and twin beds Very! Comfortable! The sleeper couch really isn't suited for adults, the mattress is thin and the springs pretty pokey, BUT I think a couple of kids would have no problem sleeping there. Unit easily cooled w/overhead fans, required minimal use of the AC. I would rent again without hesitation (for 4 adults that is, not 6)"
Guest: Ann N.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 13, 2015
"Our family of four stayed in this well-appointed condo for 10 days and it was perfect. It was more than we could have hoped for. Located within walking distance of Lahaina made for fun family outings. The two provided bicycles were an added bonus that made us feel like locals. Puamana is a quiet gated community with beautiful grounds including pools and tennis courts. The sunsets from the upstairs lanai were breathtaking. The floor plan of the condo is spacious with the main living area and master suite on the first floor. Upstairs is an additional living area with two more bedrooms and a bathroom which was great for the kids to have their own space! It is so spacious that we are already planning a return trip to stay here with another family and it will easily accommodate us all. Our vacation was exceptional because of this wonderful place to come home to in the evening or relax in all day!"
Guest: Lisa R.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 29, 2015
"We stayed for a week; part work part play and I have to say there was a lot we enjoyed with the condo.
1. It's in one of the best locations on the whole property. Corner unit and a close to/view of the pool.
2. Being an upstairs unit is WAY better than ground floor. The balcony was small but still big enough to just chill. Also was really nice to leave doors and windows open for the breeze while we were away.
3. It was just the two of us but it was nice having the 2 bed/bath so we each had our own bathroom.
4. Thank you so much for supplying the beach chairs, cooler, etc. Came in really handy!
5. Place was simple. A little worn and stained in a few areas but I'm certain it's seen its fair share of wet swimsuits and sandy feet.
6. The master bed was very comfy and that was a treat!
7. Best was its proximity to old town Lahaina. So nice to just walk to all shops and restaurants. Also so close to the main highway so really easy to get around.
8. Oh yea and the salt water pool is really nice!!!
Guest: M. C.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 7, 2015