VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"While relaxing during my week-long family vacation at this property I felt compelled to tell people just how wonderful it is to be there. The best way to describe it is it felt like my rich relatives had left us the keys to their home. Everything you need is there and MORE...Lots of nice details: Beach towels, Fully supplied kitchen, pool toys and snorkel gear. We enjoyed eating outside on the patio view of the ocean view. We all slept so well there and didn't want to leave. The place is clean and well cared for, and doesn't feel at all like a rental! Thank you for sharing your home with my family."
Guest: Palmer FamilyDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 17, 2015
"My family came here for my parents’ 50th anniversary, and the Lanikai estate fully met our expectations. Our very large family, from grandparents to age 4, benefitted from every aspect of the home. We made it work out and here are our top ten reasons why we loved our stay:
1. Excellent location – a short stroll to a small beach cove. Less than a mile from a longer stretch of beach. The hill that the home is located on will give you a good workout – not bad after eating all the delish local foods. After staying over a week in Oahu and getting a feel of the island, we were thankful that we stayed in the peaceful Lanikai neighborhood with the best beaches on Oahu.
2. It’s about 40 minutes from Honolulu to catch all the best foods, shopping and other activities in that area. When you are done, Lanikai is the perfect place to go and retreat.
3. Luxurious home, beautifully decorated, spacious layout that accommodated our large family size.
4. Stocked with beach towels, boogie boards and snorkeling gear!
5. Master King bedroom on the first floor was perfect for my 70-80+ year old parents, while the rest of the 3 families stayed upstairs.
6. The kids especially enjoyed the splash pool.
7. Gourmet kitchen includes a generously size refrigerator, pantry, and had all the appliances we needed. We also used the outdoor grill.
8. The spectacular view… it’s nice that practically every room has access to the deck so anyone can have a space to soak in the breathtaking sunrise.
9. The home was clean and well maintained.
10. The trade winds did cool down the house enough to not need AC. One room had difficulty because the fan wasn’t working, but the rest of the rooms were fine. I’m not sure if it is evident in the pictures, but the loft with the 2 singles has a divider and window coverings for more privacy.
Mahalo Mark for lovely stay for my parents’ golden anniversary."
Guest: Wishing we were still there…Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 30, 2015
"After a flight from Australia I headed straight to the Treehouse and immediately felt relaxed upon entering the room. The Treehouse is in a prime location for the beach, which I recommend for a sunrise walk. It was clean, comfortable and also nice to sit out on the balcony. After a 7-night stay it was hard to leave!"
Guest: SassDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 14, 2015
"You feel like at home there. Very comfortable stay - you get there all what you need. Sandie/Bob - very helpful and generous people. Once we return to Oahu - we will stay there again - its wasting of time to find anything better because it simply doesn't exist :)."
Guest: Vladislav M.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 21, 2015