VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This beautiful property is located in the Hawaiian Plantation area of Waialua on the North Shore. The home is just as pictured on the site. The living area and kitchen were large and clean. The kitchen had everything but an oven/stove. The bed was so very comfortable and the closet was huge!!! No dresser but there were shelves in the closet. There was even a backyard area with BBQ and table, great spot to enjoy the evening.
The property was easy to find and it is less then a 5 min walk to the beach. Hale'iwa Town is just a few minutes away. I visit O'ahu for work often so this was a wonderful escape from the city and crowds. About a 40 min drive to Honolulu and airport depending on traffic. So worth it!
I'm looking forward to returning soon."
Guest: IsabelDate of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 23, 2015
"I rented this condo while working at nearby Wheeler AAF for several weeks. It was an excellent (and much cheaper) alternative to staying all the way down in Waikiki and dealing with Honolulu traffic every day. A coworker and I were able to share the condo very comfortably since there are two bedrooms with private bathrooms. My biggest worry was that my boss would find out we were staying in such a nice place!
The highlights of the property are the incredible views from the lanai, exposure to ocean breezes, and the serenity of the surroundings. Waking up to a view of the Pacific (and coffee on the lanai) every morning was incredible. Being on the third floor made it fun/easy to spot sea turtles and have great views of the sunset. The subtle sounds of wind and waves accompany you at all times. It's hard not to feel relaxed in such an atmosphere.
A few details:
- We were there during a relatively warm period in July/August, but the trade winds and ceiling fans in each room kept us comfortable.
- Although the apartment is in a big condo building, we never heard the neighbors once. Good soundproofing.
- The condo has everything you need in terms of kitchen appliances, towels, linens, and even snorkeling gear.
- Washing machine/dryer work quite well - very handy.
- The condo includes a reserved parking spot in the ground-level garage. The spot itself it a little tight, but we appreciated the shade and the security of being in the garage.
- Unlike some other parts of Waialua, the ocean in front of the condo building has a sandy bottom for the first 25 feet or so, which is really nice. Beyond that the bottom turns rocky but is perfect for snorkeling and swimming with (near) the turtles. The reef keeps the waters calm.
- Running/biking trail along Waialua Beach Road is great for morning exercise.
- Mark and Jane were easy to work with and obviously take pride in their home away from home.
Being in Hawaii for several weeks was an unforgettable experience. Wish I could go back!"
Guest: Scott & Co.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 19, 2015
"We were totally impressed with the property, it was totally as advertised. The master bedroom with its wrap around lanai was perfect for sitting out in the evening, having a glass (or two) of wine, watching the activity on the ocean and visiting. Our grandkids and daughter made a daily trek along the beach to see the turtles and other activity. Its a perfect place to stay if one wants to explore the beautiful North Shore area, yet it is only a hour or so away from Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, the Dole Plantation and other sites. A great find, we would definitely stay there again!!"
Guest: Lowell G.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"Exactly as described, a wonderfully maintained condo with everything you need for your stay. Mark, the owner, was great to work with. It is just steps from the beach and it is a short drive or take the bike path to Haleiwa. The North Shore beaches are within easy driving distance. The condo grounds are well maintained. Quiet, friendly atmosphere with good neighbors. I had a wonderful stay but next time I might bring my fishing gear as the locals were telling me about the great fishing from the beach."
Guest: JimDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 29, 2015