VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I rented this condo while working at nearby Wheeler AAF for several weeks. It was an excellent (and much cheaper) alternative to staying all the way down in Waikiki and dealing with Honolulu traffic every day. A coworker and I were able to share the condo very comfortably since there are two bedrooms with private bathrooms. My biggest worry was that my boss would find out we were staying in such a nice place!
The highlights of the property are the incredible views from the lanai, exposure to ocean breezes, and the serenity of the surroundings. Waking up to a view of the Pacific (and coffee on the lanai) every morning was incredible. Being on the third floor made it fun/easy to spot sea turtles and have great views of the sunset. The subtle sounds of wind and waves accompany you at all times. It's hard not to feel relaxed in such an atmosphere.
A few details:
- We were there during a relatively warm period in July/August, but the trade winds and ceiling fans in each room kept us comfortable.
- Although the apartment is in a big condo building, we never heard the neighbors once. Good soundproofing.
- The condo has everything you need in terms of kitchen appliances, towels, linens, and even snorkeling gear.
- Washing machine/dryer work quite well - very handy.
- The condo includes a reserved parking spot in the ground-level garage. The spot itself it a little tight, but we appreciated the shade and the security of being in the garage.
- Unlike some other parts of Waialua, the ocean in front of the condo building has a sandy bottom for the first 25 feet or so, which is really nice. Beyond that the bottom turns rocky but is perfect for snorkeling and swimming with (near) the turtles. The reef keeps the waters calm.
- Running/biking trail along Waialua Beach Road is great for morning exercise.
- Mark and Jane were easy to work with and obviously take pride in their home away from home.
Being in Hawaii for several weeks was an unforgettable experience. Wish I could go back!"
Guest: Scott & Co.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 19, 2015
"The location was great. Short walk to a beautiful, uncrowded beach on the ocean. Quiet neighborhood. Laundry facilities were okay. The air conditioner in the Master bedroom did not work! They were repairing the roof top barbecue so that was not available. Internet worked great. Trent was available and responsive for questions. Don't leave out any food or you may have tiny ants. It's PARADISE!!"
Guest: Julie M.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 31, 2015
"Perfect ending to our vacation. Four days to unwind in the perfect place..right on the ocean front. The scents and sounds of the North Shore are heaven to my ears. My friends who had never been to Hawaii were amazed and enthralled to be spending their 1st trip there in such a beautiful spot. The topper was sighting the whale breaching the last morning we were there. Beautiful well kept cottage with all the amenities you could want."
Guest: OleDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 28, 2015
"Had a wonderful stay this year in the apartment. Vanessa is terrific! It was so close to the things we love to do. Early morning coffee on the lanai watching the surfers and whales is really a treat. The apt is fully stocked with all your needs. We're looking forward to our stay coming up soon. I'd recommend this unit for almost anyone who needs some fun in the sun."
Guest: SnowbirdsDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 16, 2015