VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent North Shore Oahu reviews
Perfect Beach House
"My husband and I spent 2 weeks here, with our families coming all the way from Europe. Kerry (the owner) and Billy (manager) were really pleasant and easy to work with. The house is a perfect beach home, in the most beautiful part of the island. We've been in Hawaii before, but only stayed in hotels and this house was a real treat for us - having everything that you need (just like home) and a perfect beach, right in the front of the house. Breakfast in the morning and dinner at the sunset, sipping coffee on the porch, right next to the ocean - what else you can ask for.
The beds were really comfortable. We had enough towels; there were some amazing books in the drawers, TV that we didn't turn on once (no need), AC available in each room, coffee machine, even a slow cooker (wow), washer, dryer, a lot of board games, toys for kids etc.
Once again, I want to thank Kerry for having us, and we will definitely come back.
Guest: MarijanaDate of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 8, 2014
"By far the best house we have stayed at on the North Shore. My partner and I stayed for a few days on our own and then my Mum and Dad joined us for another week - it worked for couples and small families! It was small without being crowded and had all the essentials plus it had super comfy furniture including the heavenly chairs and foot rests on the front balcony where you could sit and read, eat breakfast, snooze, have sundowners and watch the locals go by to the beach which was only a few footsteps from the front door! We had the best time here and will defintely be back!"
Guest: EmilyDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 26, 2015
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was very clean.
I was very happy with the location.
I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
open, airy, fully equipped bungalow facing the ocean! We stayed 5 nights, slept like babies to the sound of crashing waves. This house has everything you could possibly want at the beach, from snorkels to paddle balls, you can watch the sunsets from the patio.. We loved it!! Beach access also a huge plus. Mahalo"
Guest: A guest from Cloverdale, CADate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 27, 2015
"I rented this condo while working at nearby Wheeler AAF for several weeks. It was an excellent (and much cheaper) alternative to staying all the way down in Waikiki and dealing with Honolulu traffic every day. A coworker and I were able to share the condo very comfortably since there are two bedrooms with private bathrooms. My biggest worry was that my boss would find out we were staying in such a nice place!
The highlights of the property are the incredible views from the lanai, exposure to ocean breezes, and the serenity of the surroundings. Waking up to a view of the Pacific (and coffee on the lanai) every morning was incredible. Being on the third floor made it fun/easy to spot sea turtles and have great views of the sunset. The subtle sounds of wind and waves accompany you at all times. It's hard not to feel relaxed in such an atmosphere.
A few details:
- We were there during a relatively warm period in July/August, but the trade winds and ceiling fans in each room kept us comfortable.
- Although the apartment is in a big condo building, we never heard the neighbors once. Good soundproofing.
- The condo has everything you need in terms of kitchen appliances, towels, linens, and even snorkeling gear.
- Washing machine/dryer work quite well - very handy.
- The condo includes a reserved parking spot in the ground-level garage. The spot itself it a little tight, but we appreciated the shade and the security of being in the garage.
- Unlike some other parts of Waialua, the ocean in front of the condo building has a sandy bottom for the first 25 feet or so, which is really nice. Beyond that the bottom turns rocky but is perfect for snorkeling and swimming with (near) the turtles. The reef keeps the waters calm.
- Running/biking trail along Waialua Beach Road is great for morning exercise.
- Mark and Jane were easy to work with and obviously take pride in their home away from home.
Being in Hawaii for several weeks was an unforgettable experience. Wish I could go back!"
Guest: Scott & Co.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 19, 2015