VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Very nice place. I would have given 5 stars if not for the bunk bed room. I would advise against adults using these beds. Very uncomfortable!! I'm 162 pounds and when I sat on the bed you hit the wood under the mattress. Felt like I was sleeping on springs and wood. My wife had to sleep on the couch it was so bad. Other than that the place is perfect."
Guest: James M.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 25, 2015
"Great location and beautifully decorated condo with a huge outdoor patio. The patio is not something you normally see in a condo setting which makes it feel more like an individual home. It is located across the street from the tennis courts, swimming pool and golf club house. The shuttle bus is located just steps away from the main entrance. It was very quite and fit our family perfectly. Our son, his wife and 12 month old baby stayed with us and we had plenty of room. The 2 bedrooms each had their own bathroom and TV as well as TV's in the family room and flex room. The kitchen had everything you would need to prepare meals. We highly recommend this property."
Guest: Jami L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015
"We all agreed that this was worth coming back to! The location was ideal - we could walk absolutely everywhere we wanted to go, the house was great - clean, homey, inviting. The kitchen had everything we needed to make family meals. It was just perfect! Thanks so much Kelly!"
Guest: Mtn BikerDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 10, 2015
"We used the cabin as a base camp for our trip to Yellowstone. The drive from the cabin to Yellowstone was about 40 minutes. Overall, the cabin met our expectations.
- enjoyed some ID attractions that I wouldn't have bothered with if I had stayed somewhere else. This included Mesa Falls, Johnny Sack Cabin, and a float trip with Macks Inn.
- comfortable beds and peaceful sleeping on the island
- nicely decorated
- good kitchen in working order
- nice bathrooms that had plenty of towels
- kids enjoyed the trampoline in the backyard
- fairly priced against other Yellowstone destinations
- No extra garbage bags or paper towels were available. I think this was an oversight and not done on purpose.
- Exhaust fan in the bathroom quit working.
- Some board games are incomplete.
- No wi-fi and little-to-no cell phone service (probably due to heavy tree cover)
- Audio/Video setup in living room is a bit cumbersome. I think someone who had a prior stay had messed with it and disconnected the satellite receiver.
- The lake is a bit disappointing this time of year. It looks like it's drawn down pretty low."
Guest: Brad R.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015