VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I stayed at the Turner Bay Chalet for an extended weekend anniversary trip. The lake was easily accessed and the cabin was nicely situated near hiking/biking/water. The Hoyers were very kind and easy to work with. We enjoyed watching the sun set from the dock, kayaking around the bay, and having lazy morning breakfasts in the cabin. Everything was clean and tidy. Ava and Kevin have the chalet well stocked with everything you could need. If we ever find ourselves back in Coeur D'Alene we would love to stay at the Turner Bay Chalet again."
Guest: KrystalDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 2, 2015
"We have returned to this place for several years for our annual family vacation. The house fits our needs perfectly. This is a property that you can be comfortable in and is child friendly, we really enjoy the deck and backyard and the bbq. I have always found this house to be clean and well maintained, and the owner's to be available and responsive during my stay. They really go the extra mile to make you feel welcome when you arrive and provide lots of goodies, juice and fruit to enjoy upon arrival. There are plenty of towels and linens available and there is a washer and dryer on site. I am looking forward to next summer, and our 5th consecutive year at this location, it is perfect for our needs."
Guest: kayoDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 23, 2015
"We are 2 families that stayed for a full week at HCL. Great set up for the 8 of us. 4 young kids really enjoyed exploring and staying here. Close to both victor and Driggs, but not really as close as you might think. At least 10-15 minutes from both. Victor and Driggs are great towns and a welcome change from the crowds in JH. The cabin is well furnished and had everything we needed. My one complaint would be that it does not appear to be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis. Showers were particularly dirty as well as kitchen counters and sink."
Guest: AprilDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 6, 2015
"We used the cabin as a base camp for our trip to Yellowstone. The drive from the cabin to Yellowstone was about 40 minutes. Overall, the cabin met our expectations.
- enjoyed some ID attractions that I wouldn't have bothered with if I had stayed somewhere else. This included Mesa Falls, Johnny Sack Cabin, and a float trip with Macks Inn.
- comfortable beds and peaceful sleeping on the island
- nicely decorated
- good kitchen in working order
- nice bathrooms that had plenty of towels
- kids enjoyed the trampoline in the backyard
- fairly priced against other Yellowstone destinations
- No extra garbage bags or paper towels were available. I think this was an oversight and not done on purpose.
- Exhaust fan in the bathroom quit working.
- Some board games are incomplete.
- No wi-fi and little-to-no cell phone service (probably due to heavy tree cover)
- Audio/Video setup in living room is a bit cumbersome. I think someone who had a prior stay had messed with it and disconnected the satellite receiver.
- The lake is a bit disappointing this time of year. It looks like it's drawn down pretty low."
Guest: Brad R.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015