VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I really enjoyed my stay and do plan on doing it again! The trailer was great and comfortable and had everything we needed. The people were awesome and the visit was fantastic. The only downside and lack of star was the location. I wish it were more accessible to nature views but of course Nature viewing is a hop skip and a jump away. Thanks for the wonderful time and I look forward to many more visits! I will be recommending this place!"
Guest: Dianne M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015
"Beautiful townhome in a beautiful area. Beautiful master bedroom with a great bathroom including a whirlpool tub. Great special little details such as leaving hot chocolate and snacks for us. We went with another family and it worked out great. Great bunk room for the kids. I would say the only downfall was it is about 2 hours from Yellowstone which we did not realize. But we ended up spending our time exploring the Teton mountains which were near-by and beautiful. We went into Alta and went hiking on a trail that was amazing. We also spent time in Jackson which is a neat town. Would not have explored this area if we had not stayed at this rental in Driggs!"
Guest: Jodie L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015
"We used the cabin as a base camp for our trip to Yellowstone. The drive from the cabin to Yellowstone was about 40 minutes. Overall, the cabin met our expectations.
- enjoyed some ID attractions that I wouldn't have bothered with if I had stayed somewhere else. This included Mesa Falls, Johnny Sack Cabin, and a float trip with Macks Inn.
- comfortable beds and peaceful sleeping on the island
- nicely decorated
- good kitchen in working order
- nice bathrooms that had plenty of towels
- kids enjoyed the trampoline in the backyard
- fairly priced against other Yellowstone destinations
- No extra garbage bags or paper towels were available. I think this was an oversight and not done on purpose.
- Exhaust fan in the bathroom quit working.
- Some board games are incomplete.
- No wi-fi and little-to-no cell phone service (probably due to heavy tree cover)
- Audio/Video setup in living room is a bit cumbersome. I think someone who had a prior stay had messed with it and disconnected the satellite receiver.
- The lake is a bit disappointing this time of year. It looks like it's drawn down pretty low."
Guest: Brad R.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015