VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a group of 18 staying for the weekend and we did not want to leave. We did not leave the property the whole time we were there! The house has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable, even for a large group. We will definitely be back!"
Guest: PHBC Date of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: November 24, 2014
"We stayed here for a family vacation. It is even better than the pictures. We had so much room. The view of the lake off the back porch was so peaceful. Lee's Ford Marina is about a mile away and you can rent boat slips to leave your boat during your stay. We took a day trip to Cumberland Falls and to Corbin to see the Original Harland Sanders Cafe (KFC). There is a Civil War Battlefield close by also. The home is wonderful and the location is great. I really hope we can make a return trip next year."
Guest: Brenda S.Date of Stay: June 2014Review Submitted: July 9, 2014
"we came to lake cumberland with our family to do some waterskiing and get away from the hustle and bustle of our life in wisconsin. the drive was a little long but very much worth the drive. the house was very clean and well supplied. we would very much recomend staying here in nancy and spending time on this beautiful lake and the surounding area."
Guest: love to skiDate of Stay: June 2014Review Submitted: June 25, 2014
"Myself and a close group of friends stayed at this property in August of 2014. We all had a great time! There are many great things about this property. I will offer up the highlights...
1) It is large, much larger than the pictures make it look. Our group of 11 felt like we had tons of space.
2) It is a charm. The log cabin is beautiful, inside and out. Again, I felt like the pictures didn't quite do it justice.
3) The screened in porch is enormous and bug free. It rained one day during our visit and the porch was the perfect place to hang out.
4) From the kitchen, to the bathrooms, to the laundry room, everything is in great working order.
1) Isolated...but not too isolated. The cabin is tucked back from the street and there aren't many neighbors within 500 yards or so. The property has a private/secluded feel to it.
2) Lake Access...We had rented a pontoon boat from Conley Bottom for 5 days and parked it at the end of the hiking trail that exists on the property. For those of you that know Lake Cumberland, there aren't many properties that offer access to the lake. A 5 minute hike put you right on the water.
1) Very friendly and offered up a ton of good advice (where to go, what to do, places to shop, etc.)
2) Always replied to phone calls/e-mails very quickly (within 24 hours).
3) You could tell that she cared about your stay.
I would highly recommend this property to anyone who is seeking a Lake Cumberland vacation."
Guest: Kevin O.Date of Stay: August 2014Review Submitted: August 24, 2014