VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent French Quarter reviews
Wonderful Condo -would stay here again
"This place had it all. Location! Furnished perfectly for the vacationer! Easy to Book and Host responded to our one question very quickly during our stay. They even provided coffee (we ordered this brand on Amazon when we got home. Starbucks Who?). There is a market nearby for whatever you need. We didn't use the kitchen to cook, since there were so many delicious places to eat. If we ever get a chance to come back to the French Quarter, we would stay here again. Our group was 4 adults."
Guest: Deborah F.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 27, 2015
"Had a great Jazz Fest weekend, stayed in the condo which was very well set up and comfortable. A great base camp to everything New Orleans. Easy walk to all the attractions, and always able to grab a cab just outside the gates. Even with Bourbon Street one block over, the condo is tucked in with a courtyard, so none of the noise from the street. Brad was great to deal with, mailed keys to my home and extended us a late check out. Love this place and will be back again. If your wanting an alternative to a hotel, this is the way to experience the French Quarters. Make sure you check out Frenchman Street and some of the restaurants in By Water area!"
Guest: BRIAN M.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 6, 2015
"Our group of 13 had an incredible time in this house and in NOLA overall. The house is a microcosm of the city overall-- open, inviting, and friendly.
This home includes:
- Location- The location is ideal. We didn't have a car and didn't need one. Easy access to Bourbon Street, convenient stroll to Frenchman and Canal Streets. The out-of-town alligator tour (Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour) was able to pick us up right across the street. There is a grocery store and coffee shop right down the street and the number of amazing restaurants within walking distance is seemingly limitless (Oceana Grill had a spectacular blackened Snapper). There is a cigar shop very near the house with an excellent selection. The Ghost Tour was also very convenient, entertaining, and
- Decoration/Ambiance- Stepping into this home is like stepping back in time! All of the furniture is antique and historically authentic for the French Quarter. The owner keeps the house very clean and well kept- the sheets AND the comforters are washed following each rental, the house is professionally cleaned following each group, and perhaps the best feature of all- an army of roombas keep the floors clean and the guests entertained for the duration of the stay!
- Layout- Our group was having a reunion weekend. The open layout of the living room with a complete bar, large table, and abundant seating were perfect for providing the kind of social space required for catching-up. The courtyard has a fountain and a table and the balcony provides a great view of Bourbon street.
- Owner- The gentleman who owns it is very accommodating, kind-hearted, and knowledgeable on the area. He gives you your space while making himself available for anything you need.
- Recommendation- I would highly recommend this house and the city of New Orleans for anyone looking for a spectacular experience."
Guest: JoeDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 7, 2015