This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
- Jiminy Peak Mountainside Condo for All Seasons 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Hancock #117964ha
- Charming Antique Farmhouse Abutting Conservation Property 4 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 New Marlborough #108370ha
- Beautiful Lakeside Retreat - Newly Remodeled as Rustic Modern 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Stockbridge #3497989ha
$2,200 per month 267 night min stay
- Spectacular Mountain Perch with Views 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 West Stockbridge #123523ha
- Beautiful Stockbridge Contempt, on 16 Wooded Acres, Pool and Gardens 3 Bedrooms+ 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Stockbridge #137118ha
- Berkshire Pied a Terre 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Great Barrington #218293ha
- Jiminy Peak in the Berkshires - Cozy Mountainside Condo W/Views of Grand Slam 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Hancock #222185ha
Berkshires Travel Tips
Lodging in the Berkshires Will Give You One of the Best History Lessons
When planning your next visit to Massachusetts, schedule a stop in the Berkshires to experience some of the most unique shopping, landscapes and outdoor activity the entire family will enjoy. Discover new opportunities in your choice of lodging in the Berkshires, and you’ll look forward to another visit in the near future.
Lodging in the Berkshires Gives Access to Historical Footpaths
Rather than take a generic hike through the hills, plan on traveling down scenic trails in Williamstown near Williams College from your Berkshires rentals. Walking is the only way you may be able to travel to the summit of Mount Greylock where you'll capture a breathtaking view of the Hancock Shaker Village and Berkshires resorts located below.
Find Your Souvenir in Unique Shops near Berkshires Rentals
Other than mainstream shops for your every necessity you may need at your lodging in the Berkshires, there are several unique shopping experiences waiting for your discovery. Pay a visit to Where’d You Get That?!, a shop located in Williamstown for mementos found nowhere else. Venture to Stockbridge from Berkshires rentals in search of unique artistic pieces at Different Drummer’s Kitchen, JazzySadie’s Polish Pottery or Animal Crackers Unlimited. Of course, a stop at Persnickety Toys is in demand if the kids come along on your vacation to Berkshires resorts.
Learn about the Shaker Communities While Staying at Berkshires Resorts
At least one day away from your lodging in the Berkshires should be spent in the Hancock Shaker Village. You can drive there and enjoy coffee in the local café before ordering a breakfast made with Shaker recipes. Watch educational videos to learn about the Shakers, then tour the local artisan shops and watch several demonstrations while escaping from your Berkshires rentals. Take the kids to the Discovery Room and let them play dress-up with Shaker costumes, play Shaker games and even learn to use a loom or milk a cow druing your unforgettable stay at Berkshires resorts.