VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We thoroughly enjoyed an unforgettable 2 week vacation in this fantastic picture-perfect cottage. While the ever-changing view can't be beat, a few additional highlights of our stay should be mentioned:
- the outdoor shower gets afternoon sun, which adds to the experience
- while small, we found the excellent SubZero refrigerator to be perfectly suited for a couple on vacation (and we cooked/grilled more than we ate out); the efficient ice maker was an extra bonus
- the kayaks were a lot of fun and, compared to renting them, a great value-add
- top-of-the-line, well-maintained large Weber grill
- unbelievably comfortable hybrid latex mattress (we missed it so much that w/in 3 weeks of returning home we bought our own)
- brand new Nespresso VertuoLine Espresso and Coffee maker with milk frother (if the incredible sunrise isn't enough of a stimulant)!
- just down the street from Relish (arguably Ptown's best gourmet take-out and sandwich shop - their cupcakes are the ones to beat!)
- a 24-hour visit from Hurricane Arthur proved how well built and solid the cottage is, as it didn't creak once
- Lyn, the owner, was attentive, engaging, and an overall pleasure to deal with; she and her business partner, Maria, have clearly taken great care of this unique property.
We're already counting down the days until our next visit in 2015!
John & Rock"
Guest: John F.Date of Stay: June 2014Review Submitted: September 22, 2014
"We (4 adults, one 3 year old and a dog) just returned from a great week at Seven Gulls. The location is perfect for families with small children; it’s on Buzzards Bay so there are no huge crashing waves to scare the little ones (human and canine) yet because you can't see land across the bay, it feels like you're on the open ocean. The small private sandy beach and sandy gradual walk-in to the ocean is super for the less adventurous and provided an easy launching point for our kayaks. The house itself is clean, comfortable and functional; hot water outdoor shower was a big hit. I would suggest some flat screen TV's though."
Guest: Barry B.Date of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: July 28, 2014
"Our best rental at the Cape. For the first time lots of space for everyone to enjoy their own pursuits. With active 6 and 5 year old the playroom was a blessing. They loved their own space. Three members of our group brought bikes and were delighted to find bike trails easily accessible from the house. The kayaks were an enormous success with the young adults and two kids – who loved to be ferried out on trips. In fact the kids requested we bring them their own kayaks next year. We enjoyed the lake beach so much we did not venture out to an ocean beach. My husband and I – the oldies in the group enjoyed walks and sitting by the lake in the early A.M. with our books. We had a quiet half hour or so before the rest of the family got into gear. Lots of nearby activities for the rainy days (in our second week). No one was bored during the entire two weeks. We will definitely return."
Guest: JuneDate of Stay: August 2014Review Submitted: December 26, 2014
"We used to own a summer house in Chatham as our boys were growing up and wanted our now-grown children and their families to experience --- and relive the experiences -- of summer on the most beautiful town on the Cape. This house was perfect for our family of ten, including four grandchildren, six and seven y/o. Three large bedrooms on the upper level with beautiful panoramic water views, two kitchens, lovely airy breakfast room, and all the accommodations necessary for a perfect week and happy memories. Plenty of room so everyone had their own space without the cramped feeling that often characterizes summer rentals, even large houses. The children loved the immense back lawn for frisbee and whiffle-ball. Great patio for evening snacks and libations. Close to Chatham beaches and a 15 minute walk to town. This house had everything we needed. We look forward to returning."
Guest: MberlyDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: July 19, 2014