VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Falmouth reviews
Best House On The Cape - Magical
"This was the second year my family has stayed in this home for our annual Cape Cod vacation and it could not possibly be more perfect. I'll make this easy to read by bullet-pointing:
- It's an old Victorian-style with lots of character that really makes you feel like you're getting a storybook "Cape Cod" experience. Outdoor deck with big table for meals!
- Don't laugh, this is significant: It is right across the street from the most charming breakfast cafe **ever** with the best breakfast food I have **ever** had. I say this as a "brunch person" who has lived in 5 U.S. cities including (currently) Boston. It's a tiny adorable hut where the owners work from-scratch magic into each dish; wander on over for the best mornings of your life every day of your vacation!! It takes them awhile to bring you your food but that is just *perfect* for easing into another glorious Cape Cod day - especially with the outdoor seating. If you don't want a full meal they have from-scratch baked goods every morning you can grab to go. Cinnamon rolls, blueberry buckle, and more. All to DIE for.
- It's walking distance to Chappy beach (a lovely walk).
- It's an easy drive to Old Silver Beach (sometimes there's a wait for parking - we always bring one bike so that one of us can drop everyone else off and then bike over if parking has a wait).
- The manual for the home will tell you about a best-kept-local-secret swimming hole with tons of parking, few people, and a perfect pond beach for kids or anyone else who wants a break from the waves. You can even bring big inter-tubes, which is no longer allowed at most beaches!
- Right down the street from this house is the "General Market," a tiny gourmet grocery with AMAZING sandwiches. Be sure to try some of the "Cape Cod Gourmet Toffee" - locally handmade euphoria.
- It's an easy drive to adorable downtown Falmouth where there are great eateries and cute shops. Don't miss the "Parisian" baguette sandwiches at the Boulangerie.
- It's about 20 minutes from Mashpee where there's a great movie theater for rainy days, great shopping, and still more great food.
- It's not too far from the ferries that take you to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. MV can be a day trip; Nantucket you'd want as an overnight.
Finally, dare I say lest it be raised, the rental price is world's better than everything else we looked at and I really don't think we compromised anything.
We are in love!!"
Guest: Lisa M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 13, 2015
"Recently returned home to the UK from our stay on Nye Road in Falmouth where we expected the house to be great before we arrived however we were blown away when we got there. We have teenage daughters so it is like 5 adults going away & this house gave us all the space we needed to have a really relaxing week. The location is fantastic, close to the town but still really quiet at night - we couldn't hear anything that would disturb us. Jenny was most helpful from the day I booked & she is the perfect host. Now we are home, I am already missing the long evenings in the huge garden sipping a nice glass of wine. Would recommend to anyone & will hopefully return one day."
Guest: David M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 28, 2015
"The house was exactly as advertised; neat with all the amenities you will need for your stay. I was a bit concerned at first from the pictures, as it appears to be a smaller home. Those concerns were immediately relieved upon our arrival as the home was spacious inside and out with plenty of room for the seven of us. The neighborhood was very quiet and the back yard was private with a large comfortable deck to sit on and relax. For the hot days there were air conditioners in each room with fans available as well. Wifi was easy to access and local television cable was available. The owner was easy to communicate with and very accommodating. We live an hour and a half away and needed a place to stay for an extended weekend for a family gathering in Falmouth. It was perfect for our needs and I highly recommend the home for your trip as well!"
Guest: Michael E.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 14, 2015