VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Falmouth reviews
"This house worked out perfectly for our large group. There was plenty of space, and we really enjoyed the backyard and ping pong table. We also loved that it was walking distance to the harbor and downtown area.
Thanks for opening your home to us!"
Guest: LAllison L.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 26, 2015
"A group of friends and I rented the house for my birthday and it was perfect! The swimming pool was super nice under the sun and the house has everything one needs. We also went to the old silver beach not too far away which was great experience."
Guest: Ethan W.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 2, 2015
"My family two adults and two teenagers, stayed for five days and four night. Overall we had a great stay. Owner, Melissa ,was gracious, and very helpful. Property overall was in good condition. Attic rooms could use a little assistance with a good dusting. Four adult size individuals fit well in the cottage, I would not put in any more even though sleeping accommodations can add a few more, I would not recommend it with only the one bathroom. Street is very quiet. Enough stores and food locations within walking distance. Two miles to see the water however, but it's a easy enjoyable bike ride. If you don't bring a bike you can arrange rental with delivery and pick-up. Kitchen amenities
made it very easy to prepare meals, lighting in the kitchen was a little dim. NO AIR CONDITIONING, we arrived during the hottest days the Cape had experienced all season, most nights with screened windows opens and fans going you can catch a nice breeze. Attic rooms definitely require fans running in weather hot. If being on the water or seeing the water is not necessary, I would recommend the location and working with owner was very easy."
Guest: Wendy M.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 7, 2015
"This was the second year my family has stayed in this home for our annual Cape Cod vacation and it could not possibly be more perfect. I'll make this easy to read by bullet-pointing:
- It's an old Victorian-style with lots of character that really makes you feel like you're getting a storybook "Cape Cod" experience. Outdoor deck with big table for meals!
- Don't laugh, this is significant: It is right across the street from the most charming breakfast cafe **ever** with the best breakfast food I have **ever** had. I say this as a "brunch person" who has lived in 5 U.S. cities including (currently) Boston. It's a tiny adorable hut where the owners work from-scratch magic into each dish; wander on over for the best mornings of your life every day of your vacation!! It takes them awhile to bring you your food but that is just *perfect* for easing into another glorious Cape Cod day - especially with the outdoor seating. If you don't want a full meal they have from-scratch baked goods every morning you can grab to go. Cinnamon rolls, blueberry buckle, and more. All to DIE for.
- It's walking distance to Chappy beach (a lovely walk).
- It's an easy drive to Old Silver Beach (sometimes there's a wait for parking - we always bring one bike so that one of us can drop everyone else off and then bike over if parking has a wait).
- The manual for the home will tell you about a best-kept-local-secret swimming hole with tons of parking, few people, and a perfect pond beach for kids or anyone else who wants a break from the waves. You can even bring big inter-tubes, which is no longer allowed at most beaches!
- Right down the street from this house is the "General Market," a tiny gourmet grocery with AMAZING sandwiches. Be sure to try some of the "Cape Cod Gourmet Toffee" - locally handmade euphoria.
- It's an easy drive to adorable downtown Falmouth where there are great eateries and cute shops. Don't miss the "Parisian" baguette sandwiches at the Boulangerie.
- It's about 20 minutes from Mashpee where there's a great movie theater for rainy days, great shopping, and still more great food.
- It's not too far from the ferries that take you to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. MV can be a day trip; Nantucket you'd want as an overnight.
Finally, dare I say lest it be raised, the rental price is world's better than everything else we looked at and I really don't think we compromised anything.
We are in love!!"
Guest: Lisa M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 13, 2015