VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a wonderful stay at this rental property. The house was very clean and well kept. The character of the home was amazing. The spiral staircase and the wide plank flooring in older section of the house was very nice. We spent a lot of our time in the screened in porch which had plenty of room for everyone. The long lane back to the property felt like you were traveling back into time. It was very secluded and yet it was just minutes to downtown Wellfleet. The house was very close to everything we wanted to do in Wellfleet and was it is centrally located on the cape so you can explore all of Cape Cod. The ocean beaches were about 10 minutes away and they were truly breathtaking. Duck Beach on the bay side is a must visit and the sunset never seems to end. It was really cool to see seals in the ocean and in the bay. Cape Cod was awesome and is a must see !!!"
Guest: Russell R.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 4, 2015
"This is our second year at this home and we couldn't be happier with it. The quiet location is perfect for us as it is a short trip to Chatham,Orleans, and the lower Cape as well as beautiful Harwichport. The neighborhood is wonderful for walking and makes it easy to visit the beach at all times during the day and evening. It also is just a short walk to the shops and restaurants in Harwichport. The house itself is always immaculate ( I am very picky about this) and well appointed, with lots of small touches that make this home away from home especially enjoyable and easy to spend time at. The owner is great to work with and is always responsive right away to any questions that arise. The addition of fencing to the yard this year was a great addition and made it very easy to have our golden retriever with us. We can't wait to return again next year."
Guest: JJDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 6, 2015
"This was the second year my family has stayed in this home for our annual Cape Cod vacation and it could not possibly be more perfect. I'll make this easy to read by bullet-pointing:
- It's an old Victorian-style with lots of character that really makes you feel like you're getting a storybook "Cape Cod" experience. Outdoor deck with big table for meals!
- Don't laugh, this is significant: It is right across the street from the most charming breakfast cafe **ever** with the best breakfast food I have **ever** had. I say this as a "brunch person" who has lived in 5 U.S. cities including (currently) Boston. It's a tiny adorable hut where the owners work from-scratch magic into each dish; wander on over for the best mornings of your life every day of your vacation!! It takes them awhile to bring you your food but that is just *perfect* for easing into another glorious Cape Cod day - especially with the outdoor seating. If you don't want a full meal they have from-scratch baked goods every morning you can grab to go. Cinnamon rolls, blueberry buckle, and more. All to DIE for.
- It's walking distance to Chappy beach (a lovely walk).
- It's an easy drive to Old Silver Beach (sometimes there's a wait for parking - we always bring one bike so that one of us can drop everyone else off and then bike over if parking has a wait).
- The manual for the home will tell you about a best-kept-local-secret swimming hole with tons of parking, few people, and a perfect pond beach for kids or anyone else who wants a break from the waves. You can even bring big inter-tubes, which is no longer allowed at most beaches!
- Right down the street from this house is the "General Market," a tiny gourmet grocery with AMAZING sandwiches. Be sure to try some of the "Cape Cod Gourmet Toffee" - locally handmade euphoria.
- It's an easy drive to adorable downtown Falmouth where there are great eateries and cute shops. Don't miss the "Parisian" baguette sandwiches at the Boulangerie.
- It's about 20 minutes from Mashpee where there's a great movie theater for rainy days, great shopping, and still more great food.
- It's not too far from the ferries that take you to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. MV can be a day trip; Nantucket you'd want as an overnight.
Finally, dare I say lest it be raised, the rental price is world's better than everything else we looked at and I really don't think we compromised anything.
We are in love!!"
Guest: Lisa M.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 13, 2015
"The entire vacation from the A-Frame, Ned, to the Cape Cod ambiance was fantastic. It has to have been my most relaxing vacation to date. The A-Frame was very inviting with all the amenities that anyone might need from grill to laundry . . . plus "dog friendly."
There is not enough that I can say about our stay . . . what a great experience!"
Guest: Chris S.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 21, 2015