VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Provincetown reviews
"We heartily endorse all the other reviews of this superb apartment. Provincetown is a stunning village with beautifully preserved homes, great restaurants and entertainment. This rental is in an unbeatable position in a quiet area bang on the water. Access is easy and be prepared, as you come down the side entrance, to be amazed at just how beautiful it is. Those who remember the 80's and a tad earlier will recognise some of the décor, all splendidly arranged in a most appealing way. The kitchen is a knockout - a joy to use and with everything you could possibly need. The local seafood ( lobsters!! and don't miss Wellfleet oysters) is first class and incredibly well priced.
The bed is super comfortable, the bathroom very spacious and a comfortable lounge. But THE VIEW! Waking up to stunning dawn vistas and sitting on the deck as the sun goes down is hard to beat. To cap it all off the owner, Barry, is excellent to deal with. He provided detailed responses to our questions (our first time to East Coast USA) and could not have been more helpful.
This is a knockout of rental - a real 11/10 - and we feel most privileged to have been able to stay here. Thank you Barry - hope we can make it all the way back there one day."
Guest: ynotcDate of Stay: May 2014Review Submitted: July 3, 2014
"I just love staying on the West End; this location was just perfect for us. Being right on the water is a HUGE plus! Chad was very accommodating and great to work with. The neighbors were quite friendly. We appreciated the included off-street parking. The apartment was modern looking and clean! The king size bed was perfect. My partner and I cannot wait to return in 2015."
Guest: JohnDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: November 2, 2014
"This property is in such a wonderful location, the apartment is beautiful and comfortable. This condo has everything you need and it is spotless, 2 bedrooms with very comfortable queen beds, a very comfortable living room with an incredible view of the ocean. Really nice gas fireplace that gives off a lot of heat. The owner of this property is very honest and easy to work with, she has definitely put a lot of thought into the design of this space. We loved it and will definitely return in the future!!"
Guest: Lynne J.Date of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: November 4, 2014
"We thoroughly enjoyed an unforgettable 2 week vacation in this fantastic picture-perfect cottage. While the ever-changing view can't be beat, a few additional highlights of our stay should be mentioned:
- the outdoor shower gets afternoon sun, which adds to the experience
- while small, we found the excellent SubZero refrigerator to be perfectly suited for a couple on vacation (and we cooked/grilled more than we ate out); the efficient ice maker was an extra bonus
- the kayaks were a lot of fun and, compared to renting them, a great value-add
- top-of-the-line, well-maintained large Weber grill
- unbelievably comfortable hybrid latex mattress (we missed it so much that w/in 3 weeks of returning home we bought our own)
- brand new Nespresso VertuoLine Espresso and Coffee maker with milk frother (if the incredible sunrise isn't enough of a stimulant)!
- just down the street from Relish (arguably Ptown's best gourmet take-out and sandwich shop - their cupcakes are the ones to beat!)
- a 24-hour visit from Hurricane Arthur proved how well built and solid the cottage is, as it didn't creak once
- Lyn, the owner, was attentive, engaging, and an overall pleasure to deal with; she and her business partner, Maria, have clearly taken great care of this unique property.
We're already counting down the days until our next visit in 2015!
John & Rock"
Guest: John F.Date of Stay: June 2014Review Submitted: September 22, 2014