VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I have enjoyed vacationing on Martha's Vineyard for over 20 years and this rental was absolutely the best I have ever experienced. Extremely clean and comfortable, with all the amenities you could possibly need. As others have said, a true home away from home. As long as these lovely people offer their home, I won't stay any where else. Thanks again to John. I enjoyed our conversations and hope to see you again :)"
Guest: MichiganderDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: November 17, 2014
"Just finished a three night stay at this home with 12 people (10 adults - 40's-50's, and 2 tweens). I would have to work hard to come up with a complaint! This group has rented many homes on the island over the past 20 years and this one has risen the ranks of absolute favorites.
Things I loved:
- multiple "wings" for sleeping; people really could have a little bit of privacy away from the big group.
- dining set up totally accommodated our big group
- 2 fridges: One for food, one for adult beverages! Brilliant!
- off street parking for our 3 cars, very safe
- the home is decorated beautifully, great colors on the wall, feels very homey. This house really LOOKS like the pictures!
- the house was clean, well taken care of, and the owner obviously spends the offseason investing money and elbow grease to get it in shape.
- the location is great -- very close to circuit ave and all the great shopping and eating that OB has to offer, the beach, and, of course, to Back Door Donuts. You really don't need a car to enjoy a great weekend here.
I'd point out that the bathrooms are a bit small; if you're a larger-bodied crowd, one or two of the toilets may feel a bit closed in for you. I'd also mention that there is a cool bedroom in the back with 3 twin beds, but you wouldn't put little kids in that space, unless you were confident in their ability to navigate tricky stairs. (You might also not put drunk adults in there, for the same reason :-) )
Finally, the owner was very collaborative with communication as the trip came upon us, and was SUPER responsive to any of my questions. He was a real joy to work with!
I would not hesitate to rent this place again!"
Guest: KathyDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 5, 2015
"HI cliff ,
We just rented your house this past week and it was awasome. It was our first time to the island and we fell in love! Your house had everything we needed with tvs in every bedroom and family room. Outdoor shower,washer and dyer .We were close to everything! We currently live in a 3,500 hundred Sq foot house and to travel with a family of 5 isn't easy! Thank you for the great Marthas Vineyard experience."
Guest: Lisa A.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 21, 2015
"This home is an incredible value. It was perfect for our family (Mom, Dad and 2 girls). It really is walk to town. It is a well kept home, everything was clean and tidy. It has everything you would need. The yard is small and private, with nice outside furniture a new grill. The central a/c and Wifi work really well. We will someday rent this home again!"
Guest: Megan C.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015