VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a great time. House was comfortable with all the amenities of home and the outdoor shower was enjoyable. Centrally located and the backyard was private. We loved the outdoor speakers. It was great beach chairs and umbrellas were provided. I can’t find any negative topics, house was perfect!!!!"
Guest: DennisDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: August 10, 2014
"Just finished a three night stay at this home with 12 people (10 adults - 40's-50's, and 2 tweens). I would have to work hard to come up with a complaint! This group has rented many homes on the island over the past 20 years and this one has risen the ranks of absolute favorites.
Things I loved:
- multiple "wings" for sleeping; people really could have a little bit of privacy away from the big group.
- dining set up totally accommodated our big group
- 2 fridges: One for food, one for adult beverages! Brilliant!
- off street parking for our 3 cars, very safe
- the home is decorated beautifully, great colors on the wall, feels very homey. This house really LOOKS like the pictures!
- the house was clean, well taken care of, and the owner obviously spends the offseason investing money and elbow grease to get it in shape.
- the location is great -- very close to circuit ave and all the great shopping and eating that OB has to offer, the beach, and, of course, to Back Door Donuts. You really don't need a car to enjoy a great weekend here.
I'd point out that the bathrooms are a bit small; if you're a larger-bodied crowd, one or two of the toilets may feel a bit closed in for you. I'd also mention that there is a cool bedroom in the back with 3 twin beds, but you wouldn't put little kids in that space, unless you were confident in their ability to navigate tricky stairs. (You might also not put drunk adults in there, for the same reason :-) )
Finally, the owner was very collaborative with communication as the trip came upon us, and was SUPER responsive to any of my questions. He was a real joy to work with!
I would not hesitate to rent this place again!"
Guest: KathyDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 5, 2015
"We booked this beautiful property with high expectations and they were exceeded! The grounds, the home, and the pool and hot tub were all perfect. The owners could not have been any more gracious and accommodating and were very helpful.
The home was immaculate and had everything anyone could want. It was perfect for both our base of operations on the island as well as fun evenings cooking and enjoying the relaxing atmosphere that is embodied in this wonderful setting. We enjoyed mornings on the porch, afternoons at the pool, and even late night fun in the hot tub. We ate breakfast on the beautiful back patio and two fabulous dinners on the huge farmhouse dining table. There is a great kitchen for the most discerning chef, very comfortable beds and furniture, and fantastic bathrooms.
We could not have been happier and look forward to staying here again very soon.
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 26, 2015