- Bright and Airy Contemporary- Vineyard Pines 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Katama #106035ha
- Brewster House 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 East Chop #189841ha
$4,000 - $8,000 per week 7 night min stay
- Vineyard Haven 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 9 Vineyard Haven #293020ha
- Lovely, Classic Victorian Cottage 2 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 East Chop #188871ha
$1,100 per week 7 night min stay
- Secluded Converted Barn W/ Access to Private Beach 3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Vineyard Haven #106081ha
- A Truly Inspirational Vacation Rental! 2 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Oak Bluffs #977382ha
- 3 Bedroom Retreat Off Beaten Path 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6-7 Oak Bluffs #3517955ha
- Quiet, Beautiful, West Tisbury House with Meadow View 6 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 West Tisbury #224712ha
- Sweeping Vineyard Sound View. Weekday Start Days Available. 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Aquinnah #181665ha
- Look No Further... Classic Cape, End of Road, Walk to Town 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 14 Oak Bluffs #122103ha
- Gorgeous Menemsha/ Chilmark Sunset Waterview with Hot Tub and Path to the Beach 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Menemsha #241574ha
- Edgartown Escape Close to Everything 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8-10 Edgartown #3554337ha
- Contemporary Victorian House in South Beach 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Katama #105482ha
- Expansive Katama Cape 4BR/4bath - Close to Beach / Edgartown 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Katama #105560ha
- Katama: Bike to Beach or Town 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Katama #118208ha
- 12 Room Gothic Victorian with Water Views to Nantucket Sound 8 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Oak Bluffs #105339ha
- Elegant Storybook Cape, Heart of Edgar. Walk to 'Lighthouse Beach' 2 Bedrooms+ 1 Bathroom Sleeps 5 Edgartown #110014ha
- A Touch of Key West on Martha's Vineyard Studio+ 1 Bathroom Sleeps 2 Katama #190707ha
- Quiet 5 Bedroom Home Close to Town and Beach 5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Vineyard Haven #369116ha
- Quiet, Serene Sengekontacket Unit - 1 More Summer Week : 7/28 to 8/4!! 3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Vineyard Haven #110096ha
- Under the Vineyard Sun 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Katama #105552ha
- Within Walking Distance to Town, Beach & Parks, Enclosed Yard with a New Deck, 5 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Oak Bluffs #105385ha
- Panoramic Ocean View, Walk to Town, 5-Star Home 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Oak Bluffs #122105ha
- Edgartown/Katama Close to Beach and Town 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Katama #122956ha
- Modest, Cozy Comfortable No Pets $500-900/wk, Then $300/Mo+Electric 10/15-4/30 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Edgartown #106716ha
- 'in Town' Cozy Cottage 2 Bedrooms+ 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6 Edgartown #150567ha
Martha's Vineyard Travel Tips
Discover New England’s Paradise from Martha’s Vineyard Rentals
Martha’s Vineyard is a popular island destination for all types of travelers just five miles south of Massachusetts in New England. Martha’s Vineyard rentals offer ideal accommodations for virtually any adventure you can find on the island, no matter the length of stay or time of year.
Choose Martha’s Vineyard Rentals and Enjoy Seemingly Endless Beaches
Miles upon miles of shoreline around Martha’s Vineyard lodging offers both beautiful rocky landscapes and soft sand between your toes. These beaches are the first thing you’ll notice during your ferry trip to Martha’s Vineyard resorts, and provide optimal access to warm waters in the summer months. The entire family will enjoy swimming in and napping next to the ocean on your secluded getaway.
Stay in Martha’s Vineyard Lodging and Tour Local Lighthouses
Several lighthouses are well within reach of Martha’s Vineyard rentals for a day of touring and exploration. The Gay Head is 150 years old, and remains fully functional and well-maintained. The same is true of the East Chop lighthouse that is 130 years old. In total, five lighthouses exist near Martha’s Vineyard lodging. Schedule a tour to climb to the top and examine the interior of these lighthouses, as well as take advantage of the many photo opportunities outdoors.
Martha’s Vineyard Resorts Offer Plenty of Activity for Everyone
Any stay in Martha’s Vineyard rentals demands at least a self-guided tour of the “Campgrounds.” More than 180 cottages are privately owned and maintained, but some are available for rent, too.
Martha’s Vineyard lodging also offers easy access to several natural attractions in the area such as the Mytoi Japanese Garden and the Polly Hill Arboretum. You’ll appreciate an afternoon of simply being in the presence of the surrounding plant life, or rent a bicycle to ride through the colorful fields of flowers and blooming trees. Martha’s Vineyard resorts offer a wealth of history and culture for all that is largely unique to this special island, no matter what time of year you decide to visit.