VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We could not have asked for a better place to spend our honeymoon! The location was perfect. We walked just about every where. Also, the rooftop view of the Musical Founcation can't be beat! The condo was very clean and the amenities were great!"
Guest: KateDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 7, 2015
"We loved our time at Millpoint! The condo was adequately stocked and we loved having a view of the river. It was also a perfect location. We walked to a park, Old Boy's Brewhouse, and to the pool. We definitely plan to stay again!"
Guest: Maureen T.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
"We truly enjoyed our stay in the guest house, in particular the following items were most appealing:
1. Very roomy
2. Excellent Wi-Fi which allowed we to conveniently work without having to go the public library which was the situation in many of the cottages we have stayed in over the years.
3. Excellent jogging on Michillinda Road with their very wide and smooth shoulders.
4. Easy access to Lake Michigan and the light house.
5. Excellent meals at the restaurants in Whitehall and Muskegon
6. Enjoyed Mo-Town music at Band Shell in Montague
7. Golfed on 7 different golf courses (excellent courses with very reasonable fees)
Thanks again for providing us with an excellent stay during our trip to Michigan (wish we could have stayed longer)."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 17, 2015