VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Great location, neighborhood and rooms.
"My family has been staying at the Olive Branch for the past four years while our son attended MSU. We love the location, just a few blocks from downtown restaurants and shops, and the beautiful Bozeman Public Library. The neighborhood is wonderful-lots of cute, well-maintained homes; and there is a beautiful park and the running trails at Peet's Hill just around the corner. The rooms are comfortable and clean; it is nice to have use of the common rooms. Breakfast is serve-yourself. The innkeeper is not on-site, but always responsive to any questions; she is very accomodating and welcoming. I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere."
Guest: xc skierDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"This was a great vacation property. Like the other reviews the well stocked house was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The beds were super comfy and we loved the fireplace in the living room. It made it very cozy and we used it for several nights. The furnishings were high quality and you could see the care that was taken in making this a very welcoming place for visitors."
Guest: Kannon F.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 23, 2015
"We have stayed in many VRBO properties and this one is by far the best equipped and the most comfortable place we have stayed. This place truly felt like home and we had plenty of room for the family to spread out. Ted and Nancy live close by and are very nice people to deal with, I will definitely be back."
Guest: MSU parentsDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 21, 2015