VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
A few nights at grandma's place...
"We had a great stay here for many reasons. The location is very handy--downtown (with its shops and restaurants) is close and; yet not a source of noise or traffic; plus the road to Bridger Bowl is only a few blocks away. The home was cozy and warm (like Grandma's) during the chilly winter nights. The house is much nicer than the pictures indicate. It's filled with many antiques and older furniture and furnishings. The old house details are great! While some of the amenities were "dated" in ways like grandmas (the old, very functional electric stove, the loved couch, and the marvelous master-bedroom quilt); the house included welcome modern touches like WIFI and cable TV--which made the younger set happy. We'd love to stay here again during our next stay in Bozeman. In fact, I recommend Barbara's House over a hotel. It's much better. If this had a hot tub for the post-ski soak, we'd give it a 5-star rating, as is, it's 4-1/2 stars."
Guest: Steve F.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 4, 2015
"Marjorie was the perfect hostess with the mostest! When booking our 26th wedding anniversary celebration in Bozeman, I asked Marjorie if she could recommend a good restaurant to enjoy. Not only did she make recommendations, but the detail and care with which did obliged was above and beyond. Her one bedroom apartment clearly has the same touch with every detail being covered. We will stay there again next time we are in Bozeman. I would highly recommend to one and all!"
Guest: ShawnDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 13, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015