VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
"This property is situated on the East Gallatin River. You can see Bozeman airport from the property, which surprised us upon arrival. However, flights are infrequent and never affected our enjoyment of the property. The house is very small and very basic. The area is beautiful. You are surrounded by mountains and beautiful wheat and alfalfa fields. Great area for cycling. Easy drive to Bozeman."
Guest: Carol P.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 23, 2015
"This house perfectly fit the needs of my sister's and my two families. With 10 people, 5 adults and 5 children, there was plenty of space to spread out. Great deck and grill!
The hot tub was a hit with the teenagers, ping pong too. A quick ride to downtown and accessible to all the outdoor activities in the area we were able to enjoy white water rafting, tubing, Chico and Bozeman hot springs, horseback riding. We even celebrated my "Bozeman" brother's birthday at the house. The layout worked well. Nothing but positive things to say about this property and the owners who were available to provide tips on the area and help setting up an air mattress. Would definitely recommend!"
Guest: Jane D.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 23, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
Relaxing Home; Very Convenient to Downtown and Trails
"The reason that I selected this home to rent was for the bathtub. I love to relax and read a book in the tub and this was the perfect place to do that (there was also a windowseat that was almost as good for reading as well). My trip to Bozeman was partly working and partly for fun. I liked that there were different designated areas to the loft so that I had a desk for work but could relax and read out of sight of my work desk. The location could not be more convenient. You are 4 blocks from downtown Mainstreet and about the same distance from Burke Park/Peet's Hill for those of you familiar with Bozeman.
The owners went out of their way to make certain that we had everything we needed. I was impressed with the chilled jug of water and ample coffee supply already available. There were also some recommended movies stocked. The bed was very comfortable. My husband has a bad back and is a wonderful barometer for a good bed! We had a great stay and hope the loft is available during our return visits!"
Guest: Kathryn H.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 3, 2015