VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Won't stay anywhere else!
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"My husband and I stayed at the Bridger View Bungalow in October while we visited our son who lives in Bozeman. It was such a beautiful spot, so peaceful and quiet. The sunrises and sunsets from the porch and the hot tub were spectacular. The home is very nicely appointed with super comfy beds, plenty of towels, kitchen equipment, nice size washer & dryer, large gas grill, games, movies, books, etc. It is only 10 minutes away from the Bozeman airport and 25 minutes from Main Street in Bozeman so it is very conveniently located. Adrian and Reta had the house ready and waiting for us upon our arrival and even checked in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. It is a great spot to truly unwind, relax and enjoy Montana's beauty. We hope to stay at the Bridger View Bungalow again."
Guest: Bobcat FansDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 20, 2015
"The owners were very nice and accommodating. We were 8 adults and 2 toddlers. The house was beautifully furnished with all the amenities; high speed WiFi, cable TV and well equipped kitchen.
There were 4 parking spaces off the street on the drive way. We didn't need to use the garage. The location is walking distance to downtown and walking distance to MSU museum. It is in a quiet tree lined historical neighborhood. The house was spacious besides the bed room there was a good size basement. The house layout allow each bed room total privacy. The TV room, dinning room, sitting room and the basement provide enough space for the family to spread out and not felt crowded.
We cooked every day in the kitchen. We had fully utilized the space, including the washer and dryer! It is a wonderful home. Absolutely beautifully maintain historical home. We thank you the owner for such pleasure."
Guest: Chris C.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 28, 2015
"We take a trip to Bozeman every year. I have found the place to rent every time!
Oh, where do I start?... From the nice big cozy fireplace, wonderful large hot tub, stream, and fire pit by the stream, to the fact that Teresa the owner of this beautiful vacation home is right around the corner if you need her. We did exactly what Teresa recommended, and made it ours while we were there. Rockin T, you ROCK!!!"
Guest: Mickey M.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 20, 2015