VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Another magical summer in Bozeman at the Northside Cottage!
"My husband and I came to Bozeman on our honeymoon and now have spent 4 summers making this our home away from home. The Northside Cottage is perfect for a couple with everything you need and walking distance to Main Street. Marissa and Paul of Bozeman Cottages are wonderful property managers who are available if anything arises or to answer questions and make the process smooth and easy. We love the Northside neighborhood and it feels like home with friendly neighbors and a quiet street. The place couldn't be more perfect. We stay 3 weeks and when we leave we feel a tug on our heart and can't wait to be back next year! Thank you to Bozeman Cottages for such a wonderful summer experience and hospitality!"
Guest: Amy W.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 4, 2015
"The Garajmahal was a great place to stay in Bozeman. The apartment was a perfect size. Nice kitchen, living room, and bedroom. It's a couple of blocks from the main street which has plenty of restaurants and bars. My wife and I had a excellent stay. Thanks to Marjorie."
Guest: SteveDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 19, 2015
"Our extended family gathered in Bozeman for New Years (Dec 2014). The home is absolutely beautiful and the art work is lovely. It is well furnished and spacious enough to host a large group for meals and entertaining. We have 17 people in our family and we comfortably dined and relaxed together during the days. There were a few items that needed to be moved out of reach of the toddler (2.5), but that was easily accomplished.
Some of our favorite things about the home: well stocked kitchen (utensils, etc), key pad on the door (no need for keys), use of the garage, the jet bathtub upstairs, great art work, fun and warm bonus room, comfortable beds and multiple bathrooms.
Be advised that in order to access the bonus room, one must walk DIRECTLY through the upstairs master bedroom. There is no other way to access the room. It would work well if it's your children staying in the bonus room, but probably not in any other circumstance. Since the bonus room doesn't have a bathroom, anyone staying out there must walk through the bedroom to access a bathroom.
Also, as a side note, there was no smell to the fridge (as posted previously by another guest) so that problem has been remedied."
Guest: KatieBDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: March 5, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015