VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Won't stay anywhere else!
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"This property is excellent! It was the perfect size for our family of 5 and the distance to town and ski resorts was very nice. The property has wonderful views of the mountains and it is out of town far enough to feel like you have your very own private ranch to stay on. We loved it so much we already made plans to come back next year."
Guest: Paul G.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 17, 2015
"This was a great vacation property. Like the other reviews the well stocked house was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The beds were super comfy and we loved the fireplace in the living room. It made it very cozy and we used it for several nights. The furnishings were high quality and you could see the care that was taken in making this a very welcoming place for visitors."
Guest: Kannon F.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 23, 2015
"We have a son at MSU and he's decided to spend summers in Bozeman so we made the trip out. We had our 14 year old daughter along, and she felt like a queen with the upstairs living area and private bedroom. We found the house convenient to both Belgrade and Bozeman. Our son and his girlfriend were up most nights, and we found the home very inviting for family gatherings. One of the things that attracted us to the house was the hot tub, which worked out very well (hope we didn't keep the neighbors up). We would definitely consider the Bungalow again for future visits."
Guest: Stephen L.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 29, 2015