VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Won't stay anywhere else!
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"Our extended family gathered in Bozeman for New Years (Dec 2014). The home is absolutely beautiful and the art work is lovely. It is well furnished and spacious enough to host a large group for meals and entertaining. We have 17 people in our family and we comfortably dined and relaxed together during the days. There were a few items that needed to be moved out of reach of the toddler (2.5), but that was easily accomplished.
Some of our favorite things about the home: well stocked kitchen (utensils, etc), key pad on the door (no need for keys), use of the garage, the jet bathtub upstairs, great art work, fun and warm bonus room, comfortable beds and multiple bathrooms.
Be advised that in order to access the bonus room, one must walk DIRECTLY through the upstairs master bedroom. There is no other way to access the room. It would work well if it's your children staying in the bonus room, but probably not in any other circumstance. Since the bonus room doesn't have a bathroom, anyone staying out there must walk through the bedroom to access a bathroom.
Also, as a side note, there was no smell to the fridge (as posted previously by another guest) so that problem has been remedied."
Guest: KatieBDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: March 5, 2015
"I was so grateful to be able to stay in a place so safe, convenient, cozy, and soooo comfortable. Moving my boy into Montana State made this my perfect location to stay. The house was like staying in a treehouse. I loved having all birds in the trees right outside my window. It was quiet and clean. Looks like new construction or a recent remodel. There is a small but good size kitchen, plenty of work and eat in space, quality decor. The house is overall very spacious. The bathroom door does not go to the floor but that did bother us at all. Thank you for letting me enjoy Bozeman in your home."
Guest: karen d.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 16, 2015
"Our recent stay at Story Street Rental in Bozeman was magical. It was a home away from home, a retreat, and a place of quaint inspiration all rolled into one. The location was perfect. It is in a quiet neighborhood, the perfect distance from downtown or to do a great run to campus. The kitchen and bath had everything we could have needed or wanted. The bedroom was cozy and comfortable. Even though the weather was dreary when we were there, the warm, inviting colors and decor of SSR made up for that. It was impecably clean, and the instructions left by the owner were clear and precise. It is a very private little place, even with its own little fenced in courtyard with a little breakfast table. If you are looking for a romantic getaway that is warm and inspiring on the inside, even when temperatures are chilly on the outside, this is the perfect place!"
Guest: Lori K.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 5, 2015