VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
"Our extended family gathered in Bozeman for New Years (Dec 2014). The home is absolutely beautiful and the art work is lovely. It is well furnished and spacious enough to host a large group for meals and entertaining. We have 17 people in our family and we comfortably dined and relaxed together during the days. There were a few items that needed to be moved out of reach of the toddler (2.5), but that was easily accomplished.
Some of our favorite things about the home: well stocked kitchen (utensils, etc), key pad on the door (no need for keys), use of the garage, the jet bathtub upstairs, great art work, fun and warm bonus room, comfortable beds and multiple bathrooms.
Be advised that in order to access the bonus room, one must walk DIRECTLY through the upstairs master bedroom. There is no other way to access the room. It would work well if it's your children staying in the bonus room, but probably not in any other circumstance. Since the bonus room doesn't have a bathroom, anyone staying out there must walk through the bedroom to access a bathroom.
Also, as a side note, there was no smell to the fridge (as posted previously by another guest) so that problem has been remedied."
Guest: KatieBDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: March 5, 2015
"This cabin was just perfect for our stay and only about 3 miles from Bozeman. With rippling water sounds from little Bear creek nearby and tall pines trees right next to the cabin it was everything I had hoped Montana would be! The beds were very comfortable, kitchen well-stocked, and the hot tub wonderful to use after long drives. It was very private and we had deer and turkey visit the yard. Owner was very helpful also. We would return for sure!"
Guest: joyce delDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 27, 2015
"My husband, my dog, and I took a baby moon vacation to Bozeman, MT for a weekend stay. We had a fantastic time staying at the Bird's Nest. The Bird's Nest was very clean and was decorated so well. It was kind of unusual... reminding us of our home in Joshua Tree, CA. The home has 2 bedrooms, one up a very steep ladder, and the other down a very steep flight of stairs. However, I was 7 months pregnant at the time of our trip and could manage both just fine. Just be careful and hold onto the railings!
The Bird's Nest is also located very close to the main street of Bozeman, which we found to be an excellent location. It is also a block away from an off-leash friendly dog park. The tree lined streets have ample sidewalks and it was nice to just walk our dog around the neighborhood. At the time of our stay, the leaves were changing colors, which just added more charm to the entire area.
Stacie was a perfect host. Giving us our privacy, but available by phone, e-mail, or messaging at any time. Stacie came by and provided us more firewood one evening, which was super nice and helpful. We used the backyard fire pit to make s'mores one evening. She also left us a hammock for relaxing in the large backyard. I really enjoyed both of those activities!
Overall, we highly recommend staying at the Bird's Nest when looking for a place in Bozeman, MT. Thanks Stacie for all your hospitality!
Sincerely, Brandi & Paul"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 8, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015