VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Won't stay anywhere else!
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"Our stay at the river house was a wonderfully serene getaway!
Property was clean and matched the on-line description completely. We hope our son chooses to go to MSU...so we can return here for another stay!"
Guest: Mark W.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 19, 2015
"The house was great. The location was perfect as you were out of town in a quiet setting in a very nice neighborhood but you could be in downtown Bozeman in 5 minutes. The house was very clean and well equipped with everything we needed to enjoy our stay. We loved sitting out on the backyard watching the deer or the many golfers. We planned a different day trip every day and it was nice to come back to the house and relax in comfort. Loved the house and Bozeman. Would love to come back."
Guest: JPDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: August 18, 2014
"We'd echo all of the positive comments made of the Blue Willow Guest House. This was our 3rd stay with Greg and we're already looking forward to next summer when we return for our annual visit with family in Bozeman. We have stayed in many VRBO's and can positively state this one leads the pack. Adequate supplies of paper products and cleaning material are examples of Greg's thoughtfulness. We flew and therefore had no car, which was no problem for shopping or getting around down town."
Guest: Betsy A.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 4, 2014