VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Won't stay anywhere else!
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"My family has been staying at the Olive Branch for the past four years while our son attended MSU. We love the location, just a few blocks from downtown restaurants and shops, and the beautiful Bozeman Public Library. The neighborhood is wonderful-lots of cute, well-maintained homes; and there is a beautiful park and the running trails at Peet's Hill just around the corner. The rooms are comfortable and clean; it is nice to have use of the common rooms. Breakfast is serve-yourself. The innkeeper is not on-site, but always responsive to any questions; she is very accomodating and welcoming. I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere."
Guest: xc skierDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015
"We came to the area on our vacation and knew we did not want to stay at a hotel or in town - this property was the perfect choice. The slight drive from town to the bungalow has breath taking views and many sightings of wildlife. The property had everything we needed and we were thrilled to have lots of space in the garage to store our bikes and equipment. My husband had plenty of room to fly his R/C airplanes each morning in the yard and you can't beat relaxing in the hot tub under a cool, starry sky each evening!"
Guest: Nadine H.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 29, 2015
"It was a great place for our sibling reunion. Enough beds for everyone. We attended a ribbon cutting of a new building on the MSU campus and had a few friends and relatives over one night for a get together. We had several guitar players as well as a piano player. Great views. Saw hundred's of elk. It was too cold to use the patio and The hot tub didn't seem to be up and running. Other than than it was very suitable and comfortable for us. In the summer it would probably be fabulous when you could use the outside."
Guest: Katherine J.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 14, 2015