VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Great experience, will absolutely return
"Last day of a 2 week stay, enjoying it as much as my first. Property was perfectly described and the picture portrayed it immaculately. We were warmly welcomed on the first day with a bottle of wine and a wine cake (you must get the recipe) Recently updated decor along with kind greetings were perfectly tuned to Western hospitality. I'd certainly recommend this property to anyone looking for a excellent fishing experience or just plain relaxing and enjoying the views and areas."
Guest: CDate of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 27, 2014
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"My family has been staying at the Olive Branch for the past four years while our son attended MSU. We love the location, just a few blocks from downtown restaurants and shops, and the beautiful Bozeman Public Library. The neighborhood is wonderful-lots of cute, well-maintained homes; and there is a beautiful park and the running trails at Peet's Hill just around the corner. The rooms are comfortable and clean; it is nice to have use of the common rooms. Breakfast is serve-yourself. The innkeeper is not on-site, but always responsive to any questions; she is very accomodating and welcoming. I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere."
Guest: xc skierDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015
"My husband and I stayed at this lovely property for five nights and deem it to be the best VRBO we've ever experienced. We stepped out of the car and were greeted by four new friends, chickens of all different colors and personalities! Located on 11 peaceful acres of well-maintained grounds, we experienced beautiful sunsets and many delightful places to explore, including the historical cabin, lush lilac bushes and colorful poppies. Located just minutes from Bozeman, there's access to restaurants and shopping as well as many off the beaten path places to hike and explore. Inside the farmhouse, we were greeted by an amazing glimpse into the past life of generations of families and their stories. It's a bit like a museum but with all the modern amenities, making the stay comfortable and relaxing. Cook a meal, grill a steak, or just kick back and sip wine under the shade of the back yard as the Montana sunset fades. Cool nights and sunny days made the home comfortable and pleasant at all hours. It's a great place for a family with lots of room inside and out or for middle age to older couples who want a quiet spot away from it all. Oh, and you won't want to miss the spa experience of the large claw foot tub!
The owners, Marleen and Alice answered all our questions about local places to visit. The provided breakfast of fresh eggs and fruit was wonderful and the two sisters are some of the kindest folks I think we've ever met...so proud of the Farmhouse that is their heritage. We'll be back soon!!!"
Guest: RitaDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 14, 2015