VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
"Loved the Northside Hideaway! Easy location, quiet, immaculate, and so comfortable. It was the perfect size for the two of us with room for our college student to visit. Equipped with all the comforts of home and affordable! Complete with excellent property management who sent directions and all the information we needed before, during, and after our stay."
Guest: Connie H.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 28, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"We loved staying in this incredible rental home! We came from MN and met family from OR for a great time of reunion and relaxing. This house was truly a work of art, and was very comfortable and luxurious. We loved enjoying the view from both decks. The owners are kind and responsive. I would highly recommend this to anyone staying near Bozeman, we would love to go back!"
Guest: Bethany H.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 11, 2015
"This house is very clean, in a quiet, pretty neighborhood within walking distance to Main Street and parks. We enjoyed our week's stay here very much. Beds were comfy, nice shower, laundry handy, and kitchen setup great. Directions excellent. We would stay here again and would recommend to others. Thank you!!"
Guest: JulieDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 21, 2015