VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Bozeman reviews
Fantastic week in the mountains
"The property was perfect for a family reunion (6 adults and 4 teens). We rented both the condos. Lloyd and Alice were knowledgeable and very responsive ahead of the stay itself to help us plan our activities in advance. Lloyd was on site and provided lots of good info about the local sights and history. The location of the property was ideal for us - close enough to Yellowstone and Big Sky but far enough to feel like we were away from tourists. Don't miss the Beartooth highway drive if you go in summer - plan to spend a full day doing the loop."
Guest: Sridhar R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 4, 2015
"Our extended family gathered in Bozeman for New Years (Dec 2014). The home is absolutely beautiful and the art work is lovely. It is well furnished and spacious enough to host a large group for meals and entertaining. We have 17 people in our family and we comfortably dined and relaxed together during the days. There were a few items that needed to be moved out of reach of the toddler (2.5), but that was easily accomplished.
Some of our favorite things about the home: well stocked kitchen (utensils, etc), key pad on the door (no need for keys), use of the garage, the jet bathtub upstairs, great art work, fun and warm bonus room, comfortable beds and multiple bathrooms.
Be advised that in order to access the bonus room, one must walk DIRECTLY through the upstairs master bedroom. There is no other way to access the room. It would work well if it's your children staying in the bonus room, but probably not in any other circumstance. Since the bonus room doesn't have a bathroom, anyone staying out there must walk through the bedroom to access a bathroom.
Also, as a side note, there was no smell to the fridge (as posted previously by another guest) so that problem has been remedied."
Guest: KatieBDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: March 5, 2015
"This is the Second year we have stayed at the "Hideaway". The weather was perfect and the location of this property is excellent for long or short trips to town or the surrounding Mountains. Lots of places to hike and sightsee. Cammie and Dave were once again the perfect host and hostess. Love the Place, it is well kept, clean and smells great !! Looking forward to next year !!!"
Guest: DelDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 1, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015