VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"Very nicely decorated and furnished property. Saddle Ridge at Moonlight is one of the best locations at Big Sky.
For two couples on skiing vacation for 2 weeks, traveling from the UK, this was a great place to stay. Well appointed kitchen, we ate in most nights. Great hot tub for apres ski beers! Would definitely rent again if we return to Big Sky/Moonlight."
Guest: Steve B.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 16, 2015
"Enjoyed the cabin during our three day weekend of skiing at Red Lodge. The garage is a great as it served as a mudroom for the family to put on / take off our ski gear. Also gave us a spot to keep our skis and snowboards at night. Was also a great location for my wife and daughters to walk one block over and shop on Red Lodge's quaint main street."
Guest: WarEagleWyDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 26, 2015
"We spent 5 days here as part of a great Western trip with our 8-year-old twins. We arrived late at night - after dark and were a bit worried since the cabins are on a dirt road out of town. The directions were great and we had no problem finding the cabin. We were so pleasantly surprised by this place...so new and so well appointed. It was so comfortable and roomy. Had everything we needed (except our personal toiletry needs). We ate breakfast and dinner here everyday and packed a picnic lunch. The views from the front windows are amazing. The stars at night were spectacular. I wish we had more time relax at the cabin but we were so busy at Yellowstone. Just note that cabins are about 10 minutes outside of the downtown of Gardiner, so you will not be near stores and restaurants. It was super cool to drive down Old Yellowstone Road (dirt) and come to the arch (which was under construction). The National Park boundary is actually minutes from the cabins, so you are very close to the park (just not the Gardiner entrance). Stay here if you are looking for a retreat near Yellowstone. Lovely!"
Guest: Jessica C.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 27, 2015