VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Paradise Mountain Retreat has something for everyone to enjoy.
"This vacation home is tucked back in an area that makes it feel very secluded. It has a butte on two sides that was a favorite for our adult children and older grandchild to hike up and around. The trampoline was a favorite for the younger grandchildren. We used the hot tub and sat out under the stars on the deck every night. It was beautiful! Later in the evening we moved inside to have a ping pong tournament. The property was very clean. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars was the dishwasher didn't get the dishes clean. Miriam and Pouwel were very friendly and helpful in anything that we needed. I would recommend Paradise Mountain Retreat. You will love it! Also, the little town of Emigrant has a excellent bakery."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 19, 2015
"We had a wonderful vacation at this cabin!! It's adorable, clean and so comfortable! We hated to leave! One night we were treated to an amazing thunderstorm that lasted for hours. After spending long days hiking in Yellowstone, it was nice to return to the cabin. The Wildflower Bakery in Emigrant is a great place to pick up a delicious cinnamon roll on the way to the park. The bakery also has the Follow Yer' Nose BBQ. On our last night we went there for dinner. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was so relaxing and fun. Thanks Ginny for sharing your beautiful Montana cabin!"
Guest: Julie D.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 7, 2015
"I stayed in the carriage house for 1.5 months during the summer of 2015 -- and only wish I'd been able to stay longer! After visiting Bozeman 4-5 times in the past, I decided to come for an extended stay with my dog. I've stayed in rentals downtown, in the suburbs, and in hotels...but no more. I'll never rent anywhere else now! Why?
- The location is fantastic. You're only about 5-10 mins from downtown and nestled in the gorgeous fields of Montana away from traffic, city noises, and other houses.
- The outdoor space is unbeatable. You have a private fenced yard (perfect for dogs), a private patio (with grill, chairs/table), and an empty field in back that you can walk anytime.
- The view is magical. You have a mountain view out every window, along with fields, livestock at neighboring farms, etc. I saw a rainbow on my first night!
- The owners are friendly and helpful! They'll give you your privacy, but they're always available for questions because they live in the house next door. They even let my dog out for me while I was volunteering at an event out of town one day -- can't beat that :)
- The space itself is perfect for 1-2 people (probably not more). Full kitchen, lovely bathroom with HUGE countertop, TV/STRONG internet, adorable bedroom, and living/dining space. You also have plenty of closet space if you're staying longer.
- You have your own garage (amazing in Bozeman...esp. in the winter) with a private entrance and driveway.
- Full washer/dryer in the garage.
- Beautiful landscaping and metal artwork around the property (one of the owners is an artist and retired landscaper).
- The list goes on!
My only concern posting the glowing review this place deserves is that the word will get out ;)"
Guest: Nicole R.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 9, 2015
"The house was very clean. Beds were extremely comfortable. The proximity to the ski resort was absolutely fabulous. It was great being close to town. I would definitely stay here again. The ease of checking in and out fantastic !"
Guest: Casual skiierDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 30, 2015