VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Lake Tahoe South East Shore NV reviews
"This VBRO property is a gem! Small, but perfectly appointed. This was supposed to be a ski trip, but both of us were sick so we ended up spending more time in the condo than we had planned. Sitting on the sofa and gazing out at the lake was a treat.
- The sunsets were beautiful, but we thought the sunrises were even better!
- The rain shower was fantastic and it was a nice added touch to provide shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
- The kitchen had everything we needed. We appreciated the selection of spices and were also thrilled to find a full sized coffee maker and nice, big coffee mugs.
- The Murphy bed was very comfortable. Much better than a sofa sleeper.
- We enjoyed a location away from the crowds and outside of town.
- Had we been able to ski, the location was perfect for accessing the Nevada runs.
Cons (very minor!):
- Everyone in the building shares internet access. We had trouble getting all our devices connected to the router. If internet access is important to you, connect your most important devices first. We never were able to get our laptops connected...had to rely on iPads for access.
- For us, the location was a positive. If you want to be near the action, though, you'll have to drive down to it.
Spencer was very easy to work with and very responsive. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and will return."
Guest: SusanDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 19, 2015
"This home was perfect for our stay. 6 adults and 2 teenage boys. Plenty of room for everyone and so comfortable. Gorgeous views from the living room, master bedroom and deck. The kitchen has everything so we cooked breakfast and lunch daily. Only complaint was there is no grill which would have been nice. Beds were comfortable and furniture too. The home is beautifully maintained and decor warm and inviting. Close to ski slopes, shopping and casinos. We will be booking this house again next year."
Guest: JohnDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 23, 2015
"Our family of 6 stayed at this condo for the New Year holidays. The condo is suspended on the side of hill and you feel like your on the edge of the world. The views are amazing and at night you can see the town's twinkling lights. In the morning the sunrises are just as amazing. The beds are very comfortable, plenty of linen and extra covers and we didn't have any complains from anyone in our group. We had plenty of firewood for the fireplace, kitchen had everything we needed to cook our meals. The drive to this condo is very scenic, lots of restaurants near by. Downtown is just a few miles away and easy to get to restaurants and shopping. You can't go wrong by renting this place. There are a lot of stairs to walk up to this condo, but that's the price you pay if you want this amazing view. Definitely would rent again and recommend it highly to those who want something more than the ordinary."
Guest: Holiday vacationersDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 14, 2015